• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

10/15 GDT : Blue Jackets 1 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

hmmmmm wondering what the lines will be with helm back id like them to be pretty much the same if could

z dats bert

frazen Weiss abby

cleary helm alfie

miller andy toot

Making lines is harder this year than ever. So many players...

We know the first line works really well. The second line is hit and miss, per usual. But you basically have to have France and Weiss on it. I'd say give Tatar a chance on it. Sure, he has to earn a spot, but his skill set doesn't work on the fourth line. Use his aggression and speed and hard work with Weiss.

Or else, bump Alfredsson back up and hope his output continues.

Zetterberg-Datsyuk-Bertuzzi

Franzen-Weiss-Tatar/Alfredsson

Samuelsson/Tatar-Helm-Cleary

Tatar/Miller-Andersson-Tootoo

Shesh, Helm coming back is great news, but I don't envy Holland.

Guest mjtm77

Making lines is harder this year than ever. So many players...

We know the first line works really well. The second line is hit and miss, per usual. But you basically have to have France and Weiss on it. I'd say give Tatar a chance on it. Sure, he has to earn a spot, but his skill set doesn't work on the fourth line. Use his aggression and speed and hard work with Weiss.

Or else, bump Alfredsson back up and hope his output continues.

Franzen-Weiss-Tatar/Alfredsson

Samuelsson/Tatar-Helm-Cleary

Tatar/Miller-Andersson-Tootoo

Shesh, Helm coming back is great news, but I don't envy Holland.

where is abby? o wait way too many players. ugh

Alfredsson-Weiss-Franzen

Abdelkader-Helm-Cleary

Nyquist-Andersson-Tatar

3rd and 4th lines would be interchangeable. Whichever line is playing better would get more ice time

I like those very much. Plus you can always switch Andy and helm to help spark nyquist and Tatar. As well Tatar and nyquist can be moved up to help spark a line. This is a very deep lineup when Tatar and nyquist are in

I like those very much. Plus you can always switch Andy and helm to help spark nyquist and Tatar. As well Tatar and nyquist can be moved up to help spark a line. This is a very deep lineup when Tatar and nyquist are in

Makes too much sense Babs would never allow it

Guest mjtm77

Alfredsson-Weiss-Franzen

Abdelkader-Helm-Cleary

Nyquist-Andersson-Tatar

3rd and 4th lines would be interchangeable. Whichever line is playing better would get more ice time

agreed this would be the best line up. gives Abby the option of switching with Alfie or Bert depending. This would hands down make us the deepest team but we all know it wont happen

Agreed. But I think I like Zetterberg as a scoring force more.

Yeah, he's playing like an absolute beast right now. It'll be fun to watch if he can keep up a similar pace for much of the season. If we can keep spreading out the offense, and especially if the second line can get sorted out, I believe he can.

Poor Bert, I liked it more when he had two on the season.

I respectfully disagree, i like Z up with crosby n ovie on the scoring leaderboards. He needs the kindof press and shine hes been deserving for so long. Berts at the end of his career, the captain must prolong the legacy that is red wings captains!