• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

10/17 GDT : Red Wings 4 at Avalanche 2

Rate this topic

Interesting: I haven't seen or heard anything about Lemieux-on-Draper in the press, media...anywhere. I guess people sorta forget (or don't want to mention?) that that's really where it all began, what fueled the hatred.

So Gusty's in net tonight?

That's because nothing ever happened between the two. Darren McCarty and Stu Grimson's presence deterred Lemieux from taking any liberties whatsoever.

Yeah, I went there.

That's because nothing ever happened between the two. Darren McCarty and Stu Grimson's presence deterred Lemieux from taking any liberties whatsoever.

Yeah, I went there.

It happened between McCarty and Lemieux and I'll never forget it. Lemieux stood his ground which was quite surprising. Still dislike him to the day but still Lemieux went toe to toe with Darren... November 11th, 1997

Edited by St. Michael (the Red Wing)

LGRW!!!

It happened between McCarty and Lemieux and I'll never forget it. Lemieux stood his ground which was quite surprising. Still dislike him to the day but still Lemieux went toe to toe with Darren... November 11th, 1997

Wasn't it in March?

Oh wait, I think you're talking about a different time. (?)

No Redmond?

Guest Crymson

Mike Haynes just said that the game is standing-room only. Umm, no. There were tickets available today. I almost went to the game.