• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

10/17 GDT : Red Wings 4 at Avalanche 2

Rate this topic

Worst Avs-player-on-Wings-player hit since the Laperierre-on-Lidstrom hit in '08.

I suppose it could only be coincidence that this hit happened in Patrick Roy's first game coaching against the Red Wings... But that's an awfully big coincidence...

Worst Avs-player-on-Wings-player hit since the Laperierre-on-Lidstrom hit in '08.

I suppose it could only be coincidence that this hit happened in Patrick Roy's first game coaching against the Red Wings... But that's an awfully big coincidence...

Well, if anyone thinks it's a coincidence, I've got a lovely oceanfront home in Kansas to sell them. It's a steal!

Hello ladies and gentlemen, new here, been looking for a place to talk wings during games since sportsyapper sucks now. Start off by saying I have never been a Tootoo fan but I am impressed with his hustle he is showing this year, any one else noticing he has been working his ass off when he is on the ice. Think he wants to play this year and contribute.

Looks like Smith wont be scratched anymore as I think Kronner will not be playing any time soon; hope I am wrong