• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

10/17 GDT : Red Wings 4 at Avalanche 2

Rate this topic

Concussion...

Does this mean he's done for the season?

Who knows. Concussions are such tricksy injuries. He could be out for tonight only, or he could be done for the year... Only time will tell...

He made the comment right after the hit, before the replay.

He literally just said it a couple minutes ago. He may have said it before the replay, but he just repeated it, that's why I posted it when I did.

Edited by kipwinger

Who knows. Concussions are such tricksy injuries. He could be out for tonight only, or he could be done for the year... Only time will tell...

I just always automatically associate them with guys like Lindros, Pronger, Lilja...etc

Parros seems to be bask at it though...

Helene St. James provides a little insight for us. Kronner's going to be gone for a few games, at least...

Red Wings have D Brendan Smith ready to play while Kronwall heals. Players have to be free of concussion symptoms min. week before cleared

Considering there is no hospital for Kronner, I'm going to assume it isn't a very bad concussion. Hopefully just the 'I got my bell rung and need to rest a few days' type.

I'm no doctor, but I figure if it was looking like a bad one, he'd be going to the hospital.

Guest DeGraa55

He literally just said it a couple minutes ago. He may have said it before the replay, but he just repeated it, that's why I posted it when I did.

Its was a bad hit no doubt. But the difference between getting hurt and not getting hurt is kronwall was trying to make out with the boards cause the glass isn't good enough.

Good, solid period for the good guys.

Agreed. They kept the focus instead of losing control emotionally (though I'd have been OK with it if they jack someone up) and paid them back on the scoreboard. Denying Roy the coaching record for best start and breaking their unbeaten streak is the best short term revenge. Revisit the March 26 game when they come to the Joe.

Of course Mike Haynes's first words are "OH THERE'S A TASTE OF HIS OWN MEDICINE!"

******* scumbags. I dvr'd the game and just saw the hit. Gutless garbage. But when you have a coach showing his ass every night this is what you get.

Lashoff has looked SOLID. Man I hope Kronner can come back quick. Smith needs to step it up now. If he doesn't, with the way Lashoff has been playing Smith will be back in the pressbox quickly.

Dat work along the boards before the 2nd goal. A glimpse of what a Z/D/Alfie line would look like.

Monster looks sharp.

Sucks so bad about Kronner. Guy has such terrible luck, always seems to get injured when he's playing his best hockey.