• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

10/17 GDT : Red Wings 4 at Avalanche 2

Rate this topic

Just tuning in and saw the hit on Kronwall. Dumb hit by Mcleod but it didn't look intentionally dirty to me.

The responsibility is still on Mcleod to make the clean hit so he should've pulled up, but I'm guessing he wasn't expecting Kronwall to cut that hard and stay that low.

Hope Kronner's ok.

How the hell was that not a penalty for holding Franzen's stick?

And someone needs to pop Benoit for firing the puck after the whistle.

Dat work along the boards before the 2nd goal. A glimpse of what a Z/D/Alfie line would look like.

Monster looks sharp.

Sucks so bad about Kronner. Guy has such terrible luck, always seems to get injured when he's playing his best hockey.

oh yeah like when the time Laraque busted his knee right when he was starting to light it up a few seasons ago? Kronner seems to have bad luck against the goons of other teams

Also the hit on Kronwall is suspension worthy due to a lack of care towards the opponent but not a big suspension as it didn't look deliberately dirty. Now alfredsson gets a puck in the head...

c'mon boys we're not going to beat them at their own game

we can't really match their speed, but they can't match our experience

we need to play smarter, not faster

also, who here has heard of the Toxic Avenger? b/c I think he's Roy's long-lost twin

Encouraging to see how well Glendenning has settled into the 4th line role, and Dekeyser looks really composed out there. Cleary's mind appears to still be functioning, but the flesh is weak....Quincey is still capable of going from looking really solid to awful in the blink of an eye