• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

10/17 GDT : Red Wings 4 at Avalanche 2

Rate this topic

Regarding Roy's possible role in that dirty hit: I'm not normally the kind of guy who believes coaches would be that classless, but in Roy's case I'd make an exception. Better than 60% chance he planted that seed, hoping in some goonish, do*che-y way that he'd fire up his team against the Wings. Great win for the guys and I hope Roy and that whole organization end up paying for their lameness someday. Well, I guess the last 10 years of suckitude have been decent punishment...

Edited by Bully76

The studio guys trying to justify that cheap shot during the second intermission almost made me throw my TV out the window.

FWIW, I went to the Altitude TV site and sent an angry comment about Haynes' comments.

Regarding Roy's possible role in that dirty hit: I'm not normally the kind of guy who believes coaches would be that classless, but in Roy's case I'd make an exception. Better than 60% chance he planted that seed, hoping in some goonish, do*che-y way that he'd fire up his team against the Wings. Great win for the guys and I hope Roy and that whole organization end up paying for their lameness someday. Well, I guess the last 10 years of suckitude have been decent punishment...

His actions so far this season have planted the seed. The way he behaves tells his team how to act on the ice.

Edited by Phil Lesh

It crossed my mind before the game as well, I wouldn't put it past Roy to send his goons out. The guy will NEVER have any respect for Detroit.

That being said, does anyone know if he's trashed the locker room or beat up a player?

Guest Crymson

From an Avalanche GDT:

I hate Franzen

WHY! Franzen is the worst!

It's always Franzen...

Sometimes I just sit back and imagine what a world without Franzen would be like.

Every damn time. Absolutely infuriating.

I wish that stinking mule would just retire.

Avs need to wear their old Nordiques jerseys against the Wings or something. Maybe that neanderthal Franzen will get confused and forget to stop sucking every time he plays us.

Guest Crymson
- I think that was Mackinnon Dats sort of out-muscled on his first goal

- The second Dats goal - he kicked it up to his stick blade! Silly-good

It was MacKinnon.

Roy said in his post-game PC that Datsyuk is probably the only player in the league who can pull that off.

I am just glad that Karma came and kicked Roy's behind. But what happened to Nik was totally uncalled for. I hope he gets at least 5. But watch, he won't get anything. Wanna bet?