• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

10/17 GDT : Red Wings 4 at Avalanche 2

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

When he starts Scoring Goals than he'll be worth the Money we paid for him. #11 needs to be better sorry.

Err, eight points in eight games isn't enough for you?

I have to say the Avalanche commentating was nothing short of bush league. The guy first says that Kronwall deserves getting hit like that since he does that all the time. Then says Franzen can't score on anyone in the league except Colorado. Then said "aww man" when an Avalanche player missed an empty net. I mean really? I know the Avs have sucked for a while but how about acting like a professional? What a bunch of douches. Anyway nice win. Go Wings.

Edited by GoWings!

Don't think he had anything to do with that play in particular. Lee Harvey Oswald killed Kennedy

Disagree here as well. Thought Kindl played well for the most part and looked deft in our end. Thought he stepped up when Kronner went down

AND ALSO, Mule did it all today. Finished shots, went down to block shots, finished checks... BRAVO.

The hit on Kronner might have awaken the beast, but just looking at stats, through 8 games he has 5 points.

If Mule finishes with 50 points this year, who is going upset?

Mule could get 100 points, and not score in the last game and everyone would be angry

I have to say the Avalanche commentating was nothing short of bush league. The guy first says that Kronwall deserves getting hit like that since he does that all the time. Then says Franzen can't score on anyone in the league except Colorado.

Well, to be fair, that's a joke that we all make around here quite often too, because, well...its got some truth to it. ;)

Love-o-meter

Average hockey player +++

Average Red Wing +++++++++++++++

Drew before the fight +++++++++++++++++++++++

Drew after the fight ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

and on past the DomincanCupid ad, off the screen, over the end table, through the lava lamp, out the window, across the lawn, and into the neighbour's meth lab.

Edited by 55fan

I think the reaction to Kronwall's injury showed how close our team is personally. I've seen some videos of injuries where everybody clears away, but it looked like everyone just surrounded Kronwall like they wanted to carry him to hospital themselves.

True and that most of them are Swedes themselves.

I think the reaction to Kronwall's injury showed how close our team is personally. I've seen some videos of injuries where everybody clears away, but it looked like everyone just surrounded Kronwall like they wanted to carry him to hospital themselves.

They could have done something besides wrestling McLeod to the ice.