• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest Crymson

Kronwall Injury Update

Rate this topic

This is the disrespectful clown from the last time we met in the playoffs. I believe we remember this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMUo8EDcpyE

I think its about time that we have Mr. Tootoo pencil Mr. McLeod in for a clock cleaning in Detroit on March 6th. Maybe invite a full house to witness it too.

Edited by legaleaglewingsfan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xONsa4xGAzQ

wow what a big d-bag this announcer is.

Seriously...what a d*uche. Kronwall's M.O. is lining people up coming out of their own zone. This was running someone from behind into the boards. Completely different.....what a jackass.

This is the disrespectful clown from the last time we met in the playoffs. I believe we remember this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMUo8EDcpyE

I think its about time that we have Mr. Tootoo pencil Mr. McLeod in for a clock cleaning in Detroit on March 6th. Maybe invite a full house to witness it too.

The house will be full.

#5's going up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xONsa4xGAzQ

wow what a big d-bag this announcer is.

I had to listen to that ****** bag last night on Center ice. He changed his tune right away, sounded like his producer got in his ear and told him what a moron he was.

And before that I perused HF boards Colorado to learn a little more about the team ( as if) All they did was trash the city of Detroit.

Pure class on both fronts.

Well guys, you got your wish. An injury to open up cap space and a roster spot.

I hope you're all ****ing happy now.

It's pretty early in the season, but you've got a good chance for stupid post of the year.

Guest Crymson

Seriously...what a d*uche. Kronwall's M.O. is lining people up coming out of their own zone. This was running someone from behind into the boards. Completely different.....what a jackass.

To be fair, his tune changed when it became clear that Kronwall was hurt. However, as somebody who lives in Denver I can tell you that he's nearly unbearable to listen to on an even semi-regular basis. He's basically a less entertaining, less intelligent version of Jack Edwards.

I had to listen to that ****** bag last night on Center ice. He changed his tune right away, sounded like his producer got in his ear and told him what a moron he was.

And before that I perused HF boards Colorado to learn a little more about the team ( as if) All they did was trash the city of Detroit.

To be fair, HF is HF, and the average Avalanche fans are (aside from "Red Wings suck" chants) not that bad. I've been to many games at the Pepsi Center, and I've never been accosted or messed with. Coincidentally, the Wings have also won every single game I've gone to. I wish I'd gone last night.

Edited by Crymson

To be fair, his tune changed when it became clear that Kronwall was hurt. However, as somebody who lives in Denver I can tell you that he's nearly unbearable to listen to on an even semi-regular basis. He's basically a less entertaining, less intelligent version of Jack Edwards.

To be fair, HF is HF, and the average Avalanche fans are (aside from "Red Wings suck" chants) not that bad. I've been to many games at the Pepsi Center, and I've never been accosted or messed with. Coincidentally, the Wings have also won every single game I've gone to. I wish I'd gone last night.

Mike Haynes has toned it down a bit but is still a jack wagon. He was far worse when he was announcing on the radio. One time I heard him call Darren McCarty a ****** bag on the air. His comments from last night's game have made national news & I'm sure he's catching crap for it. http://www.bing.com/search?q=avalanche+announcer&form=OSDSRC

To me, whether he's injured on the play or not is irrelevant. It was a dirty, dirty hit that shouldn't be celebrated from the moment it took place. Just like when Lemuiex destroyed Draper and the fan base started calling him the "Draperizer". Pathetic.

....And make no mistake, I love Kronwall, but some of his hits are borderline. I've never seen someone push the envelope as much as he does and yet 99.9% of his hits are clean.

Agreed. I like a good, hard, bone crushing, CLEAN hit as much as the next person, but I will never understand celebrating or poking fun at injury. There are human beings with families in those jerseys, and an injury doesn't just affect the player.

I don't care what team he plays for, I never get joy out of seeing a motionless body on the ice.

I think most of us are waiting for Sammy to tweak his breast or nipple. Either one will do.

I'd settle for an inflamed ear hair. That'd put him out for the season.

Agreed. I like a good, hard, bone crushing, CLEAN hit as much as the next person, but I will never understand celebrating or poking fun at injury. There are human beings with families in those jerseys, and an injury doesn't just affect the player.

I don't care what team he plays for, I never get joy out of seeing a motionless body on the ice.

^ This. I remember watching one of the few games we had televised vs. St. Louis where Chris Pronger got hit with a slap shot and went down, they were worried about his heart. I'm far from a Pronger fan, but it took the momentum out of the game for me. One can imagine what it does for the players.

Edited by WingsAlways

Guest Crymson

I'd settle for an inflamed ear hair. That'd put him out for the season.

Hair can't become inflamed. An ingrown toenail would do.

I know this isn't going to be a popular thing to say, but it wasn't a dirty hit. if you watch the replay, what part of Mccloud's body hits kronwall's head? It was his thigh. kronwall's head went sideways into the boards. That is why his ear is cut up. Now it is physically impossible for those 2 things to be true in a hit from behind.

I understand the climate of sports today, and no one wants to see anyone get hurt. But players need to be more aware of where they are in todays game. Darren Elliott during the intermission break all but refused to call it a dirty hit, in fact he was far more focused on the other hit right behind the play on Glendenning.

Mickey Redmond talks about this all the time. Players put themselves in dangerous positions far to much and are not allowed to protect themselves anymore. a bi-product of far to many rules in todays game.

Now will McCloud get suspended? yes he will. it would have been a boarding call if Kronwall hadn't turned, so a dangerous play anyway.

I know this isn't going to be a popular thing to say, but it wasn't a dirty hit. if you watch the replay, what part of Mccloud's body hits kronwall's head? It was his thigh. kronwall's head went sideways into the boards. That is why his ear is cut up. Now it is physically impossible for those 2 things to be true in a hit from behind.

I understand the climate of sports today, and no one wants to see anyone get hurt. But players need to be more aware of where they are in todays game. Darren Elliott during the intermission break all but refused to call it a dirty hit, in fact he was far more focused on the other hit right behind the play on Glendenning.

Mickey Redmond talks about this all the time. Players put themselves in dangerous positions far to much and are not allowed to protect themselves anymore. a bi-product of far to many rules in todays game.

Now will McCloud get suspended? yes he will. it would have been a boarding call if Kronwall hadn't turned, so a dangerous play anyway.

I didn't read your whole post, didn't need to. Regardless if Kronner turned or not he was still getting hit from behind. Blindsided hits are dirty hits. McLeod saw the numbers the entire time and never let up