• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

10/19 GDT : Red Wings 2 at Coyotes 5

Rate this topic

Good to hear...on my end things look a bit fuzzy and not sharp at all. For example, I can't even read the Jobing.com Arena text logo under "Live From", it's so blurred.

You're not crazy. It is a bit fuzzy. Did you save it with full fidelity? I haven't used PS in oh 10 years or so, so I'm not sure how it works anymore. The general graphics are great as usual, just seems like the resolution is a bit low.

Edited by Dave

In honour of my mother's birthday, I request a win.

In honour of my sister's birthday (yes, same day), I request that somewing get a hat trick.

In honour of Euro_Twins' birthday (no relation), I request that Bottle of Smoke get out of the arena sober enough to not accidentally pick up a Coyote and have to have us bail her out of jail.

Edited by 55fan

Really hoping we pull out with a win in Glendale tonight.

Projected D-lines seem a bit off, I don't think we're going to see Kronwall this soon after the hit by McLeod. I'd imagine we'll see Ericsson/Quincey, DeKeyser/Smith, & Kindl/Lashoff - unless they pair Ericsson/DeKeyser as our top pairing but I'm not sure how I feel about Quincey with either Smith or Lashoff, or a combo of Smith/Lashoff on the ice together.

Our D has me worried, but if Howie is in net after a nice rest I'm sure he'll be looking to get back the 2 points we gave up to them last week.

Per Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan :

Ansar Khan@AnsarKhanMLive

Kronwall not skating as Wings on ice at http://Jobing.com

Arena. Listed as day to day with mild concussion. Smith will go in.

DeKeyser paired with Ericsson. Other pair are Lashoff-Kindl and Quincey-Smith.

Edited by derblaueClaus

@AnsarKhanMLive: Looks like Howard is ready to go after missing three games with bruised hand.

@AnsarKhanMLive: Now Samuelsson skating with 4th line and working point in 2nd PP unit. So maybe he's in for Tootoo. We'll see.

Good Christ.

Edited by BottleOfSmoke

So will it be Alfie or Bert on the first line? Or are they going to swap at some point, or several points, in the game? Alfie has looked pretty good on the third line, but he also looked good with Z and D. And Bert gives the third line a little more sandpaper, which it needs, IMHO. Also, come on, Zetterberg - Datsyuk - Alfredsson. That's one of the sickest things I've ever read.

So will it be Alfie or Bert on the first line? Or are they going to swap at some point, or several points, in the game? Alfie has looked pretty good on the third line, but he also looked good with Z and D. And Bert gives the third line a little more sandpaper, which it needs, IMHO. Also, come on, Zetterberg - Datsyuk - Alfredsson. That's one of the sickest things I've ever read.

@AnsarKhanMLive: Alfredsson skating with Datsyuk and Zetterberg, like he did in third period in Colorado. Bertuzzi back with Andersson and Cleary.

@AnsarKhanMLive: Other lines: Franzen-Weiss-Abdelkader, Miller-Glendening-Tootoo; Samuelsson and Tatar extras, Eaves (LTIR) also skating.