• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

10/19 GDT : Red Wings 2 at Coyotes 5

Rate this topic

Kronners out for tonight, Smith in. Dekeyer playing with Ericsson, Smith on the third pair with Quincy again.

Also Sammy is in for Tootoo, playing on the fourth Line. Alfie ist promoted to second line while Bert plays on the third. (which rhymes, and what rhymes is good. :P )

Haha, thx for the update. I was almost certain concussed players had to sit a certain amount of time.

Kronners out for tonight, Smith in. Dekeyer playing with Ericsson, Smith on the third pair with Quincy again.

Also Sammy is in for Tootoo, playing on the fourth Line. Alfie ist promoted to second line while Bert plays on the third. (which rhymes, and what rhymes is good. :P )

Who does that leave with pav and hank then? Mule? Please no....weiss? I'd take that.

Haha, thx for the update. I was almost certain concussed players had to sit a certain amount of time.

Who does that leave with pav and hank then? Mule? Please no....weiss? I'd take that.

Made a mistake, Alfie is promoted to the first line, not the second. :)

And Happy Birthday to E_T of course !

Wait, Alfie's on the second line?

EDIT: Ah.

Isn't the rule something like, "If you call it a concussion, it's at least a week"? Hence the coy-ish "mild concussion" - and maybe the "I feel great" - stuff, maybe?

Edited by Dabura

Happy birthday, ET!

I like how this is now a birthday thread.

We still have to keep it on topic.

So... since ET is 25, this means that the Yotes will get 2 and the Wings will get 5.

Wings- Sammy, Alfie, Mule hattie

Yotes- Chipchura (bounce in off his skate), Bissonnette (puck floats past Jimmy at an odd angle due to the hot air propelling it)

Are you finally old enough to drive? :lol:

I think I am still drunk from yesterday, today will consist of laying in bed till the wings game starts, and then drinking again. the only thing I would be driving today is an e-bike, while holding a shirt cannon, and firing cleary jerseys at cars while they pass me :)

We still have to keep it on topic.

So... since ET is 25, this means that the Yotes will get 2 and the Wings will get 5.

Wings- Sammy, Alfie, Mule hattie

Yotes- Chipchura (bounce in off his skate), Bissonnette (puck floats past Jimmy at an odd angle due to the hot air propelling it)

I like your thinking :)

Pens are down 3-2 in the third period. If they lose in regulation, they drop to 6-2-0, same as us.

Damn. It. Pens come right back.

Does that mean I have to root for the Canucks?

Sometimes the Wings moving to the East makes me do things I feel icky about.

WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY. Tootoo has been great. And our PP has been clicking. What the flying EFF are you thinking, Babbles?

Unless he's just giving Sammy some work in practice so he doesn't get rusty. I guess I'd be ok with that.

But if Sammy's in and we lose, I will throw the biggest tantrum.

Per Khan:

Samuelsson will be on the second power-play unit.

“Not because Toots did anything wrong,’’ Babcock said. “Without Kronner on the power play we want to put Sammy in to have a power play guy.’’

Per Khan:

Samuelsson will be on the second power-play unit.

“Not because Toots did anything wrong,’’ Babcock said. “Without Kronner on the power play we want to put Sammy in to have a power play guy.’’

That makes sense. Although our Point-Guys weren't that effective. I wonder if it would be a better choice to shift someone like Z or Dats on the Point and keep Tootoo in the Lineup instead of Sammy.

I think those were basically the D pairings from last game.

Dekeyser Ericsson looked surprisingly good given his relative inexperience. But the other two pairings are a little scary.

I'm surprised people aren't talking more about just how good Dekeyser has been. The kid has played 21 total games in the NHL, and when Kronwall got injured last game, Dekeyser played more minutes than any other D man.

Danny was my second pick of D men in my fantasy league right behind Subban. He's been a beast. LOVE it!

Jebus Christ why did they have to put Sammy in. the guy is a bad omen I swear. Helm needs to hurry up and come back so Sammy can sit like he's supposed to. I'd rather they keep Toots in on the fourth and just let somebody else get some point time on the PP. I mean have we seen any amazing point play from Sammy as of late anyway? If we have then my bad, but I choose to look away when I see him jump onto the ice.

If it goes to a shootout, Wings need to go high glove side on Smith. I caught the end of the Yotes game against the Ducks and Smith drops his glove hand at the last second every time. He got burned on it 2 times in the shootout alone.

He's such an overrated goaltender.

He's also basically Hextall-lite with his temper.

Guest Crymson

@AnsarKhanMLive: Looks like Howard is ready to go after missing three games with bruised hand.

@AnsarKhanMLive: Now Samuelsson skating with 4th line and working point in 2nd PP unit. So maybe he's in for Tootoo. We'll see.

Good Christ.

Phoenix is not an overly physical team.

Looking forward to this one. Played poorly vs the Yotes last time around. I think the boyz won't let that happen tonight. Fingers crossed. Yotes just played last night so hopefully that plays into our favor.

Not too sure about Sammy being inserted but it is what it is.

Hopefully Brendan can get something going for himself tonight. He needs to step it up big time...