• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

10/19 GDT : Red Wings 2 at Coyotes 5

Rate this topic

Guest fat guy in a maltby jersey

so smith sucks defensively, and he also sucks offensively so they can't play him on the point.

brendan smith, what exactly is it that you do? are you good at anything?

so smith sucks defensively, and he also sucks offensively so they can't play him on the point.

He's played 66 games in the NHL.

How good were Kindl, Ericsson, Quincey, or even Kronwall 66 games into their career?

Smith unfortunately has to develop on an already inexperienced blueline. Those other guys (especially the first two) got to develop under a very solid defensive corps.

How good were Kindl, Ericsson, Quincey, or even Kronwall 66 games into their career?

Smith unfortunately has to develop on an already inexperienced blueline. Those other guys (especially the first two) got to develop under a very solid defensive corps.

Not to mention they also got extended time with #5 still on the team.

I hate the Sammy in just to play the point on the PP. He brings nothing to it other than the ability to destroy shinpads. I would take any of the regular 6 dman on the point instead of Sammy. It also kills the 4th line which other than the top line has been Detroit's best the last 4 games. Lotsa games in a short time for the Wings + Sammy change I wouldnt be surprised to see the team regress and the Coyotes take this one 2-1.

Edited by GoalieManPat

What does Sammy bring on the 4th line...except cap issues

This. I still don't understand why people can't understand this.

Good to hear...on my end things look a bit fuzzy and not sharp at all. For example, I can't even read the Jobing.com Arena text logo under "Live From", it's so blurred.

Perhaps you've been drinking? That is acceptable

That makes sense. Although our Point-Guys weren't that effective. I wonder if it would be a better choice to shift someone like Z or Dats on the Point and keep Tootoo in the Lineup instead of Sammy.

I'd rather see Alfie-Kindl and DeKeyser feed Ericsson one-timers. Sammy is garbage

Hate the Sammy insertion for Toots. Why can't it be Kindle & Alfie on the 1st PP points and DD & Big Rig on the second? Isn't that what we did last game? Seemed to work out pretty well.......

Getting ready to head over to Westgate. Catch y'all on the flip side!

Oh, who am I kidding. I'm totally going to post from the game.

LGW!

Edit: I'm here now. There is someone up in one of the suites who from far away looks very much like Bettman. I know it's probably not, but I can't fight the regret that I didn't try to smuggle in something nasty to dump on him...

Edited by BottleOfSmoke

Edit: I'm here now. There is someone up in one of the suites who from far away looks very much like Bettman. I know it's probably not, but I can't fight the regret that I didn't try to smuggle in something nasty to dump on him...

Smack him with an octopus.

Edited by MidMichSteve

Getting ready to head over to Westgate. Catch y'all on the flip side!

Oh, who am I kidding. I'm totally going to post from the game.

LGW!

Run up and kick him in the dodgeballs

Couple observations now that warm up is over.

The Bettman alike is gone now, so I could not exact my revenge. Next time, Bettman. *shakes fist*

I don't normally notice how lanky DK is on the ice, but he looks really skinny in person.

Bert was lobbing pucks into the air and AppleFritter was bouncing them on his head.

I can't stand Quincey's face.

Z is stunningly beautiful in person. Let's all take a moment. *sigh*

I judge players on whether or not they high five the kids as the head back into the tunnel *glares at Sammy*

Parading your mascot around the ice to the tune of "who let the dogs out" is lame.

My god Ozzy is awkward.

Ozzie has always been awkward and stumbling over his own words. Makes me further believe that it wasn't Murphy just stumbling over his words that made em go bye bye

Edited by evilzyme

Couple observations now that warm up is over.

The Bettman alike is gone now, so I could not exact my revenge. Next time, Bettman. *shakes fist*

I don't normally notice how lanky DK is on the ice, but he looks really skinny in person.

Bert was lobbing pucks into the air and AppleFritter was bouncing them on his head.

I can't stand Quincey's face.

Z is stunningly beautiful in person. Let's all take a moment. *sigh*

I judge players on whether or not they high five the kids as the head back into the tunnel *glares at Sammy*

Parading your mascot around the ice to the tune of "who let the dogs out" is lame.

How bout who let the kids out, and it pans to Tatar moping in the press box, while plotting Sammys death, and nyquist nowhere to be found