• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#41 Crymson

Crymson

Ninjelephant

• Gold Booster
  • 11,032 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:38 PM

Gus was named TSN's Star of the Week. Crosby and Marleau behind him. He went 3-0 with 1.67 GAA and .953 S% and beat the Bruins, Jackets and the previously undefeated Avs. 

Just sayin'.

Gustavsson let in two stinkers to the Avs. How many bad goals has Howard allowed in the past two games?

Edited by Crymson, 21 October 2013 - 08:39 PM.

#42 jimmyemeryhunter

jimmyemeryhunter

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:14 PM

GORDON BOMBAY FOR HC 2015!!!

#43 pucktividi

pucktividi

the usual suspect

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:31 PM

We played both Tootoo and Tatar instead of Sammy and left the highest scoring team in the league,well scoreless  :ninja:

#44 Echolalia

Echolalia

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,915 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:45 PM

We played both Tootoo and Tatar instead of Sammy and left the highest scoring team in the league,well scoreless  :ninja:

It's a bummer we couldn't see more goals for. Anyway, I think Tatar played well tonight; far better than his first game this season. I hope Babs decides to keep him in for the next game.

#45 Opie

Opie

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 7,419 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:22 AM

I know it is early but Babs really needs to stop tinkering every game.

I think the team, especially the new guys, need some consistency to get chemistry going.

But I am pleased with how they look early on.

"The more I know about people - the better I like my dog." - Mark Twain

"A wise man once told me, ‘Don’t argue with fools. Cause people from a distance can’t tell who is who'." Jay Z, Takeover

"When I was looking for a captain, I wanted a guy with the Red Wings crest tattooed on his chest," said former Detroit coach Jacques Demers, who named Yzerman captain in 1986. "Steve Yzerman was that guy."

“Told him if he wasn't ultra-competitive he couldn't come here. If he didn't bring it every day he couldn't come here, because he was going to hate it if he didn't, dislike the coach and dislike playing here.
“It's real straightforward. If you don't do it right, you're not happy here." Babcock

#46 _SP_

_SP_

Rookie

• Pip
  • 165 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:09 AM

Food for thought. 9 games played on a new team.

Yet, oddly enough, those are in-line with his career numbers that I've posted twice now on LGW. 

My apologies if you can no longer see one of them, for a particular mod who was acting like a dbag decided to delete the comment.

#47 T.Low

T.Low

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,939 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:26 AM

Wings will have to break up Z and D when playing against the Sharks. No way in hell can our 2nd, 3rd or 4th lines withhold their 2nd, 3rd and 4th lines.

NO WAY IN HELL!