• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

vladdy16

10/21 GDT: Sharks 1 @ Red Wings 0 (SO)

Rate this topic

How should those be wins? Winnipeg and Edmonton should, the other are tough games.

NYR are garbage, Ottowa is in shambles without alfie leading them, Calgary is a team we know and is also not having the best year. And we usually seem to fair pretty well against the canucks. Given the sedins cant produce with z amd Dats against them.

Oh God, we are going to get killed. I'm saying it will be five to nothing and will finally get a goal towards the end of the game.

I'm going the other way. There's no way we can win this one, so we'll blow the Sharks out of the water. Everyone who has been sucking will play lights-out. Z and D will have career games. LGW will plan the Stanley Cup Parade.

Then we will get totally flattened the next game and LGW will want every player on the team traded. In fact, some of them will get traded twice and somehow end up back here, necessitating a third trade to get rid of them.

Then we will complain about a lack of consistency.

Good grief, I can't be the only one looking at those D-pairings through my fingers, can I? Meanwhile Tatar finally gets another game stuck on a line with 2 underperforming players against one of the best teams in the league.

But good luck to Mrs Ericsson.

Losing Burns and Boyle doesn't make them any less formidable? I mean, don't get me wrong, if there's one team I don't want the Wings to face right now, it's the Sharks. But I think our chances improve with the aforementioned Sharks out of the lineup.

Sorry for the confusion. It wasn't my intention to say they aren't less formidable without Burns or Boyle, but was rather commenting on the forward line-up they'll ice tonight. You said it doesn't exactly "jump off the paper and smack you in the face", and I was more or less saying it does/should. They have plenty of great players even without Burns and Boyle playing.

That said, I hope the Wings come fired up and surprise everyone. Go Wings!

http://redwings.nhl.com/club/blog.htm?id=404&navid=DL|DET|home

Looks like Samuelsson might be a scratch tonight - interesting.

EDIT: I guess this was mentioned earlier, but i thought more people would be happy that Sammy is scratched

Almost a given tonight;

With our D situation tonight, we need defensive forwards and lots of goals. Sammy fits none of them roles.

I'm going the other way. There's no way we can win this one, so we'll blow the Sharks out of the water. Everyone who has been sucking will play lights-out. Z and D will have career games. LGW will plan the Stanley Cup Parade.

Then we will get totally flattened the next game and LGW will want every player on the team traded. In fact, some of them will get traded twice and somehow end up back here, necessitating a third trade to get rid of them.

Then we will complain about a lack of consistency.

You're feisty today. I like it!

I hope Tatar has a great night and forces Babcock to think twice about taking him out of the lineup.

Go Wings!!!!!!!!!

Yeah,Babs is trolling poor kid big time :lol:.Lets him play against hottest team in the league after weeks of sitting in the press box.A sports psyhology at it's best.

Hope Tatar will respond on the ice with a stellar game :nhl:

First off big congrats to Ericsson. Hopefully the boys can pull out a win for his newborn.

The Sharks are flying right now though. If the Wings win I think it will be a high scoring OT or shootout win. Weiss will look better tonight and get atleast two points. Hank/Pav continue to roll with a goal and couple assists between them.