• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 rrasco

rrasco

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,003 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:11 PM

I didn't think to post this earlier, but I'm sure there are a few of you out there still needing tickets to the big game and might have missed this.  These will be at regular price too, none of that stub hub pricing.

NEW YORK – A limited number of tickets to the 2014 Bridgestone NHL Winter Classic® will go on sale via Ticketmaster.com and Ticketmaster.ca, the official ticket marketplace of the NHL, at 10 a.m. ET on Tuesday, Oct. 22. The 2014 Bridgestone NHL Winter Classic® is scheduled for Wednesday, Jan. 1, when the Detroit Red Wings® will host the Toronto Maple Leafs® at Michigan Stadium on the University of Michigan campus.

http://www.nhl.com/i...s.htm?id=687780

EDIT: If a mod could fix the title please, I just c/p the title of the NHL article.  Obviously needs to be summarized.

Edited by rrasco, 21 October 2013 - 06:12 PM.

Kronwalled.net - Keep Yer Head up Kid

MONEY ON THE BOARD: $10/Kronwalling (1), $1/goal by: Nyquist, Tatar, Jurco, Sheahan, disney.com (1), Andersson, Dekeyser, Pulkinnen, Ouellet, or Sproul.  2X MULTIPLIER: disney.com.  CONSOLATION PRIZE: $5/goal by: Datsyuk (3), $3/goal by: Z (1). MOTB TOTAL: $30

#2 rrasco

rrasco

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,003 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:20 AM

Hope you all got tickets!

MONEY ON THE BOARD: $10/Kronwalling (1), $1/goal by: Nyquist, Tatar, Jurco, Sheahan, disney.com (1), Andersson, Dekeyser, Pulkinnen, Ouellet, or Sproul.  2X MULTIPLIER: disney.com.  CONSOLATION PRIZE: $5/goal by: Datsyuk (3), $3/goal by: Z (1). MOTB TOTAL: $30

#3 HD30

HD30

Rookie

• Pip
  • 107 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:48 PM

Nope :(

So frustrating, I already bought a plane ticket that cost me a fortune flying from Mexico and now I'm starting to stress about tickets.

#4 drumnj

drumnj

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 755 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 05:31 PM

There will be plenty available, especially in Nov.  That's when the WIngs are opening up (supposedly) their online system for those that got them through the season ticket and/or drawing.  Then fans can exchange/forward the tickets to others.  I know I have a few that I'll be looking to pass on.

Got FSD setup with all it's glory.  Plan to have pre and post game coverage along with Wingspan and 24/7.  Youtube page: RedWingsLive1

Red Wings and Griffins Live Games Check my profile
Always looking for people to help with the site, be it coding (PHP & JS) or design work. PM me if you'd be interested.

Cleary on, Mike!
Cleary on, Ken!
Dan's World, Dan's World... Mediocrity!... Excellent!

#5 rrasco

rrasco

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,003 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 05:52 PM

Nope :(

So frustrating, I already bought a plane ticket that cost me a fortune flying from Mexico and now I'm starting to stress about tickets.

Were you not able to purchase any this morning?

#6 evilmrt

evilmrt

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,533 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:32 PM

No dice either, they went quick. Obviously they didn't release too many.

#7 Crymson

Crymson

Ninjelephant

• Gold Booster
  • 11,032 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:32 PM

Darn, it seems that my hopes for a Belle Tire Winter Classic have gone unfulfilled.

:P

#8 BottleOfSmoke

BottleOfSmoke

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,956 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:48 PM

I feel bad, I should have bought more tix to sell here at face value. I didn't even think about it :(

LGWsig_zpsa75c5d1e.jpg

#9 cusimano_brothers

cusimano_brothers

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,605 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 08:25 PM

From NHL:

The NHL's 2014 Winter Classic is officially sold out.

NHL and Detroit Red Wings executives made the announcement Tuesday, saying some single tickets are available.

"Mess up tomorrow, don't mess up now".

- Harry James Benson, CBE.