• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
rrasco

A limited number of 2014 Bridgestone NHL Winter Classic tickets go on

Rate this topic

I didn't think to post this earlier, but I'm sure there are a few of you out there still needing tickets to the big game and might have missed this. These will be at regular price too, none of that stub hub pricing.

NEW YORK – A limited number of tickets to the 2014 Bridgestone NHL Winter Classic® will go on sale via Ticketmaster.com and Ticketmaster.ca, the official ticket marketplace of the NHL, at 10 a.m. ET on Tuesday, Oct. 22. The 2014 Bridgestone NHL Winter Classic® is scheduled for Wednesday, Jan. 1, when the Detroit Red Wings® will host the Toronto Maple Leafs® at Michigan Stadium on the University of Michigan campus.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=687780

EDIT: If a mod could fix the title please, I just c/p the title of the NHL article. Obviously needs to be summarized.

Edited by rrasco

There will be plenty available, especially in Nov. That's when the WIngs are opening up (supposedly) their online system for those that got them through the season ticket and/or drawing. Then fans can exchange/forward the tickets to others. I know I have a few that I'll be looking to pass on.

Guest Crymson

Darn, it seems that my hopes for a Belle Tire Winter Classic have gone unfulfilled.

:P