• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FlashyG

10/23 GDT: Senators 6 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

I'm thinking tomorrow's gonna be a long practice and not many pucks will see the ice

Babcock should also skate in that practice, since he convinced Holland to re-sign Cleary and he's playing these stupid line combos.

Let him partake in the long practice as well.

They had a good 1st period, Wings made an effort at the end of the 1st and beginning of the 2nd then the 4-1 goal killed them and I'm not even upset at 5-1 and 6-1. They just want to get off the ice.

Sucks for Alfie to lose like this.

ya just for alfie I thought the wings were gonna dominate this game. I think the wings forget as well that this is actually a huge divisional game tonight. gotta win these at home.

Weiss needs to learn how to backcheck...

They don't do that in Florida.

if im zetterberg im breaking my stick over clearys head and going to the locker room. might be a reason i would never make a good captain but it might send a good message to the other players

LOL

Guest Crymson

He's only 1 point away from being tied for 5th in points among our forwards.

Like this means anything. Your attempt at provocation has failed.

Guest fat guy in a maltby jersey

Oh my god people... it's one freaking game... Relax lol

yeah, no big deal! just getting absolutely embarrassed at home for their 3rd loss in a row.

this team is garbage.

this is true. every time they touch the puck it's in the net. Ottawa's not doing anything special.

Not anything special, but they're moving their feet more and forechecking our D hard. That creates all the "lucky" bounces they're getting. They're earning a 6+ to 1 win, while the Wings are earning a loss.

Oh my god people... it's one freaking game... Relax lol

Well our offense has been non-existant for 3 games in a row and even before that it wasn't exactly setting the world on fire.

A loss like this is probably needed in order to really show Babcock/Holland that this team has a long way to go. Getting the best possible lineup on the ice would be a start.