• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
cusimano_brothers

Sportsnet releases 24/7 broadcast schedule.

Rate this topic

From Sportsnet:

Are you ready to get up close and personal, Original Six style?

Sportsnet today announced its broadcast schedule for the four-part documentary series 24/7 Red Wings/Maple Leafs: Road to the NHL Winter Classic, premiering on Sunday, Dec. 15 at 7:30 p.m. ET/4:30 p.m. PT on Sportsnet East, Ontario and Pacific. Encore presentations will be available in prime time on Mondays on City at 10 p.m. ET/PT, 9 p.m. CT, 8 p.m. MT and on Sportsnet 360 at 11 p.m. ET (see full broadcast schedule below).

Actually, click on the above link, SVP.

Hockeystreams.com has always streamed the episodes in the past so I'm sure they will again. If you don't have a membership and want to watch them then you could wait until they all are aired then buy a one day membership and watch them all on demand.

Anyone know how easy it will be to access these videos online? For those of us without HBO, and Sportsnet.

Extremely...

HBO should have it apart of their HBOGO on-demand service.

In the past it was pretty much apart of any sport and media upload service/community. Heck there will probably be an upload on YouTube after it airs (how quickly it gets taken down is the question). I plan on recording it myself to have on-hand, should be good for multiple viewings.

So, if you're in the States...all you need is HBO. Am I right? For some reason this is sorta confusing me.

No. You will need both HBO and Sportsnet. You have to have one channel on in one room and the other in another room. They will then combine signals and project the 24/7 program onto your living room wall. That's the only way I know of to make it work.

No. You will need both HBO and Sportsnet. You have to have one channel on in one room and the other in another room. They will then combine signals and project the 24/7 program onto your living room wall. That's the only way I know of to make it work.

However don't have the tvs in the same room facing each other. If you do that you end up creating a black hole taking you to another dimension where Cleary signed with the Flyers over the summer.

However don't have the tvs in the same room facing each other. If you do that you end up creating a black hole taking you to another dimension where Cleary signed with the Flyers over the summer.

I want to live in this world of which you speak.

The entire month of December will seriously feel like the Playoffs to me. Knowing how bad teams like the Capitals (huge losing streak, Boudreau swearing) and Philly (Bryzgalov debacle) looked at times on that show, I just really hope we're playing .500 or better hockey at that time because images of those clubs really stick with you over the 4 episodes.

So, basically, tell me how I can see this on my TV while spending the least amount of money humanly possible. Just get HBO? (Which I might already have?) For some reason this is one of those things I have no patience for reading about.

Edited by Dabura

So, basically, tell me how I can see this on my TV while spending the least amount of money humanly possible. Just get HBO? (Which I might already have?) For some reason this is one of those things I have no patience for reading about.

Couldn't care less about that, rather see Pasha and Z on 36 hours of x.

I'm sure HBO will try to force some scripted stories on the teams but neither the DetroitRedWings nor the TorontoMapleLeafs are going to take part in that, they'll allow cameras in some situations but that's about it.

I'm hoping some kind soul will be gracious enough to see that it is available online...