• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

10/26 GDT Rangers 3 at Red Wings 2 (OT)

Rate this topic

Bert maybe hasn't been great but he's had a couple good deflections that just hit Talbot. He didn't see them.

I like him around the net, but man he's awful everywhere else... people complained about Holmstrom in his last year or two, but even though he was terribly slow he was never a giveaway machine. Bert needs to make simple, simple plays and get himself to the net.

I like him around the net, but man he's awful everywhere else... people complained about Holmstrom in his last year or two, but even though he was terribly slow he was never a giveaway machine. Bert needs to make simple, simple plays and get himself to the net.

Agreed. And his one-handed crap can be infuriating when he loses the puck from a simple stick check. He needs to be strong on the puck.

Not sure if it's increased minutes or what but Kindl hasn't looked very good tonight.

Average saves by Jimmy there. Even with the guy in his crease he still makes the save. The rangers are bringing it, he is standing tall. How are the faceoff percentages for our guys so far?

It almost makes you nostalgic for Holmstrom getting called for farting into the crease. At least then we usually had multiple goal leads.

I have few complaints so far this game, and I will also say that after the last three games I'm sure glad we have an opportunity to get our lines in order tonight playing a mediocre team with a new goalie.

Edited by RaisedOnHockeytown