• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

10/26 GDT Rangers 3 at Red Wings 2 (OT)

Rate this topic

Why be surprised? This was a .500 team last season.

Not like we signed Crobsy and Chara in the offseason.

yeah but we DID sign a guy who now wears Malkin's jersey #

that's pretty much the same thing as signing Malkin himself, right? Right?

Why be surprised? This was a .500 team last season.

Not like we signed Crobsy and Chara in the offseason.

Well I think most of us expected the full-time presence of Tatar, Helm and Nyquist, +Alfredsson and Weiss > Filppula and young d-men growing would lead to improvements. Most of that hasn't come true completely atleast.

But we'll be better. Until we have everyone healthy, Gus, Tatar and Helm in the lineup and we still look terrible I'm not panicking. This is painful to see though.

Good shift by the stacked 1st line though.. man it'd be great to have that line always.

I'll be shocked if Kyle Quincey scores a goal this year, couldn't hit the broad side of a barn, christ.

I'm still a bit surprised at how his offensive skills utterly vanished pretty much the moment we got him

IIRC, he scored in his first game after we re-acquired him, and I'm not sure he's scored since....

That's a good point. Is he hurt? He had some good chances early on that I doubt he's in the doghouse.

I agree. I haven't really noticed Bert doing anything overly negative tonight that would force him to get benched. The entire forward unit has been collectively bad besides Miller and Tatar.

I'm still a bit surprised at how his offensive skills utterly vanished pretty much the moment we got him

IIRC, he scored in his first game after we re-acquired him, and I'm not sure he's scored since....

He had that one weird one last season in LA, that bounced out of the air and off Bernier and in. It's crazy how he's gone from what I thought was a decent two-way defenseman to a strictly off the glass and out defensive D-man.

A point's good, better then we deserve. 2 would be nice.