• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
PredsFanTheBayouState

Pray for Pekka Rinne

Rate this topic

Ya'll guys please say a prayer for Pekka Rinne

He has a very dangerous bacterial infection in his hip that he had surgery on back in may,This type of infection is very dangerous and it can derogate the joint inside the hip if it is not fully eliminated

Ya'll guys please say a prayer for Pekka Rinne

He has a very dangerous bacterial infection in his hip that he had surgery on back in may,This type of infection is very dangerous and it can derogate the joint inside the hip if it is not fully eliminated

Wishing him all the best in the world a speedy recovery and that he will be fully healthy soon for you guys.

Good luck!

Those bacterial infections are really nasty thing.My friend had bacterial infection in the heel bone and never fully recovered to play football(soccer) professionally again.

Get well Pekka,hockey fans are with you.

Updated on Rinne :He has an E. Coli infection in his hip & will likely miss 6-8 weeks

Is this is a "good case" scenario - hate using that word coupled with injuries but I guess you get my point :) - for him or worse than expected? Anyway, best of luck and a speedy recovery to Peks.

Edited by frankgrimes

You have no idea what you're talking about and I'll leave it at that.

While I certainly agree about the power of prayer, within the confines of a hockey discussion board, we should probably just be glad that each of us accepts that Rinne is a fellow human being and deserves our sympathy.

Whatever the individual methodology we pursue to encourage his recovery, we all want him to regain his health. He's a member of our "hockey family".

That said, it was just a request. People are free to refuse, accept, or find another mode to comply.

Edited by 55fan

Meanwhile, I really do hope and yes, even pray, that Rinne makes a full recovery. That is not how we, as Wings fans, want to see anyone go out... Much less one that has been a decent rival in the past. Thanks for the updates.

Edited by evilmrt