• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

wingedominance13

10/30 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Canucks 1

Rate this topic

From what I have seen, Babcock is going with a new technique for line combos...what would you call it because Ive seen a few...Line Bombs, line vomit, grenade lines and some even say that Babs is taking advice from "drunk chuck", an old Hooper mascot from back in the day. Either way Babs is making it interesting!

Patty Eaves is back!

Ansar Khan @AnsarKhanMLive

Patrick Eaves said he expects to make his season debut on Wednesday.

I like him a lot. Can't wait to have him and Helm killing some penalties together and grinding on the fourth line.

Lines tonight:

Zetterberg-Datsyuk-Bertuzzi
Cleary-Weiss-Alfredsson
Tatar-Andersson-Abdelkader
Miller-Glendening-Eaves

Go Wings!

Also, according to the morning skate Quincey and Smith on D pairing #2..... :( SAY IT AINT SO BABS!!

I'm actually kind of warming to that pairing, because it means their idiocy is confined to only one pairing, and also because I've been thinking Kronwall - Dekeyser has the potential to be a really awesome first pair.

And also, Kindl hasn't been all that great, so I'm ok with him being on the third pairing.

Also, I want to say the word "pairing" again.

Patty Eaves is back!

I like him a lot. Can't wait to have him and Helm killing some penalties together and grinding on the fourth line.

Lines tonight:

Zetterberg-Datsyuk-Bertuzzi

Cleary-Weiss-Alfredsson

Tatar-Andersson-Abdelkader

Miller-Glendening-Eaves

Go Wings!

Suddenly I'm really liking our bottom six. Now just imagine how great it'd be with Helm and Nyquist.

I'm actually kind of warming to that pairing, because it means their idiocy is confined to only one pairing, and also because I've been thinking Kronwall - Dekeyser has the potential to be a really awesome first pair.

And also, Kindl hasn't been all that great, so I'm ok with him being on the third pairing.

Also, I want to say the word "pairing" again.

Pairing.

Im just hoping their idiocy doesnt result in multiple canucks goals. We really need big E back soon. These d pairings (less kronner-dekeyser) really scare me.

Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

so where can i find the wings in vancouver before the game?

want autographs...which i doubt will happen

I think they may be staying at the Fairmont Pacific Rim. I'll be going to the game tonight. Can't wait!