• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

wingedominance13

10/30 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Canucks 1

Rate this topic

Datsyuk's playing on fire tonight, best game in a while for him.

Thing is though that Nyquist is better suited for 2nd line duties than Tatar is. I like Tats but he is a 3rd liner who we only want on the top lines because of plugs like Cleary being there.

I'd take Nyquist too, but he's buried under Cleary in the minors. Oh hey, Tatar just scored when Cleary came off the ice after being rewarded for his terrible play by being given a shift with Z and Dats. :lol:

That 2nd period wasn't a ton better then the 1st but it certainly got the job done. Hopefully old Lou is a bit rattled going into the 3rd and we can get a few more. Weiss getting a goal would really be a confidence boost for the whole team

Edited by Detroit # 1 Fan

I don't care how weak it was, great confidence boost for Tatar and a much needed break for us.

We are playing a much better game than we have in a while, win or not atleast we're starting to climb out of that "playing like absolute s***"-hole we've dug ourselves.

I love that it was a weak wrister from the perimeter.

Likely going for a rebound on the low toss shot. Dats was heading to the net. Lucky goal for Tatar, but it a reward for playing hard. He's been really good defensively tonight too hounding the puck carrier on the back check and he's been forechecking hard. Good to see.