• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
amato

fedorov confirmed for wc alumni game

Rate this topic

I... I just can't. I can't even. There is no smiley big enough.

WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!11111111!!!!!!!!11!!1!

He's righting all the ships. He's going to play in a CSKA jersey and a Red Wings jersey this year. I feel like all is right with the world.

Some awesome news! So many legends are gonna be on this alumni team. If only they could play more than just one game. I'm gonna have to break out the old dvd's and watch some of the old games to reminisce. Although I'm still hoping and wishing that a certain Captain Stevie gets announced as well. Doesn't hurt to dream I guess.

...as folks have stated, let the healing begin! (although I never turned on him like some.)

This is the first step in #91 getting put up next to #5 where it belongs! No matter what the argument ,the Red Wings of the 90's and early 00's are not the winners they were without Lids or Feds! They both belong in the rafters.

...anyhow, having Feds, and Igor there on the ice will be awesome! Is Fetisov planning on playing? All that leaves is coaxing Kozlov there and we will be set, because you ALL know Vladdy will make an appearance on the ice in some shape or form!

Some awesome news! So many legends are gonna be on this alumni team. If only they could play more than just one game. I'm gonna have to break out the old dvd's and watch some of the old games to reminisce. Although I'm still hoping and wishing that a certain Captain Stevie gets announced as well. Doesn't hurt to dream I guess.

Last time I checked there are two games.

It makes me sad that "kids" these days (quotation marks because I guess I could count as a kid) have no conception of how obscenely good this guy was, how complete a player he was. I mean, you can say that about any great player of the past, but I think Feds is sort of special because he's really not that far removed from The Modern Era at all. (He's only, what, 43?) Put another way, Feds in his prime could probably still dominate in today's NHL. And, really, exceedingly few players in the history of the game have been the kind of complete package he became.

GETTER DONE KENNY

I keep coming back into this thread to see if this is real life. And then I smile and squeal like a fangirl.

BoS Fedorov Fact #1: I slept with the Nike White Russian poster above my bed for 6 years. I ripped it down the day I found out he left the Wings. I later regretted that decision, and bought another one on eBay. It has remained rolled up in a poster tube in my old closet at my mom's house since that time.

...as folks have stated, let the healing begin! (although I never turned on him like some.)

This is the first step in #91 getting put up next to #5 where it belongs! No matter what the argument ,the Red Wings of the 90's and early 00's are not the winners they were without Lids or Feds! They both belong in the rafters.

...anyhow, having Feds, and Igor there on the ice will be awesome! Is Fetisov planning on playing? All that leaves is coaxing Kozlov there and we will be set, because you ALL know Vladdy will make an appearance on the ice in some shape or form!

According to Khan, Kozlov will be there so the Russian 5 will be back together. Even with honorary member Doug Brownov!

BoS Fedorov Fact #2: During the 97/98 season, I once STRONGLY considered throwing gum in Anna Kournikova's hair at a game. She was wearing a lavender jacket. Not my finest moment. :lol:

Would have been better if you threw an octopus at her :)