• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
amato

fedorov confirmed for wc alumni game

Rate this topic

Holland would have to negotiate with the gm of cska Moscow, as fedorov just signed there :)

So, uhh, he'd have to negotiate with Fedorov?

This is all so meta.

I'll be super happy to get to see him play in the red and white again. I have missed him. Definitely going to bust out my #91 jersey with the A on game day.

So very, very cool that we're going to see the Russian 5 (Russian 6) together again. I hope they put Feds on D in Vladdy's place on the ice, with Brownov taking his spot again on the wing.

So, uhh, he'd have to negotiate with Fedorov?

This is all so meta.

I'll be super happy to get to see him play in the red and white again. I have missed him. Definitely going to bust out my #91 jersey with the A on game day.

So very, very cool that we're going to see the Russian 5 (Russian 6) together again. I hope they put Feds on D in Vladdy's place on the ice, with Brownov taking his spot again on the wing.

Yes, that was my point. I was making a funny

It makes me sad that "kids" these days (quotation marks because I guess I could count as a kid) have no conception of how obscenely good this guy was, how complete a player he was. I mean, you can say that about any great player of the past, but I think Feds is sort of special because he's really not that far removed from The Modern Era at all. (He's only, what, 43?) Put another way, Feds in his prime could probably still dominate in today's NHL. And, really, exceedingly few players in the history of the game have been the kind of complete package he became.

GETTER DONE KENNY

The dude put up 120 points in the same season he won the selke. There is no doubt he would be dominant in any era.

Yes, that was my point. I was making a funny

I know, so was I, with the meta comment. Mine was admittedly less funny. I chuckled at yours :)

it would be really weird if Yzerman was the only player not joining this. I think for the first time ever, I would be pissed at the icon of the Red Wings

Bah. He is the face of another NHL team's front office now. As much as I would love to see him play, I understand why it won't be happening.