#1 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 22,601 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:23 PM

4pvs.jpg

"All done? Five bucks." - Pavel Datsyuk after an interview
"Very few cities in the NHL have the history or the following of the Detroit Red Wings." - Steve Yzerman

#2 thegerkin

thegerkin

Statue of Liberty!!!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:54 PM

LET'S GO WINGS!!!

#3 10 Minute Misconduct

10 Minute Misconduct

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,551 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:46 AM

Do u really have us in the wrong division?

Posted Image

#4 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,877 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:17 AM

Dear JoeyMac:

Please don't win this game.  I wish you all the luck in the world, but please don't play like you did the last time you faced us.

Thank you, Your friend, Karen

PS Go Wings!

BTW- 9 PM Eastern, 8 PM Central time.  Thanks for putting it in my time zone.  I know it's because you were distracted by thoughts of me.  Oops, gotta go.  That's either the smoke detector of the bull s*** detector going off.

#5 Dabura

Dabura

Everydayer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,999 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:00 AM

We suck against the Flames. Let's change that tonight.

Don't Toews me, bro!

#6 Euro_Twins

Euro_Twins

Healthy Scratch

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,094 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:55 AM

We suck against the Flames. Let's change that tonight.

Yeah! Let's suck less, so the welfare flames and the laughing hudlers don't come trick or treating at our door.

Edited by Euro_Twins, 01 November 2013 - 04:55 AM.

#7 amato

amato

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,620 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 06:12 AM

We're 13st overall in the nhl. Woo! :P LGW

Datsyukian

Dat·syu·ki·an [dat-soo-kee-uh n]

adjective

1. When your moves are so amazing and beyond reason, the only way to describe them is "datsyukian."

#8 RyanBarnes!

RyanBarnes!

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 5,926 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 06:20 AM

Alfredsson is the assist leader with 8.
"Joey (Kocur) has no fear" -Lyndon Byers
"Empty-net goals are for homos" -Al Iafrate

#9 VM1138

VM1138

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,516 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:53 AM

Please score more than two goals.
Check out my short e-book on the Red Wings' 1937 Stanley Cup championship entitled: "Nothing Could Keep 'Em Down." Please download it from my profile at Smashwords: https://www.smashwor...ile/view/victor

New e-book: The Spanish-American War: A Brief History. Relatively short, introductory read for casual history buffs and people who want to learn more about a forgotten war that changed America. Available at BN.com, Smashwords, Kobo, and Diesel E-Books right now. Same link as above.

#10 RedWang

RedWang

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,211 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:08 AM

Lookin for 4 goals! and an empty netter. 5-3 wings. Pasha, z, tats, smith, abby.

#11 derblaueClaus

derblaueClaus

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 828 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:30 AM

Although they won I'm not satisfied with the last win. Wings need to find a way to get the offense going. Here's another chance and I hope our lines start to build some chemistry.

"I'd have my **** out if I scored four goals. Id have my **** out, stroking it." - "Jumbo" Joe Thornton

Monsterblue.jpg

Thanks MabusIncarnate

#12 Euro_Twins

Euro_Twins

Healthy Scratch

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,094 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:35 AM

Although they won I'm not satisfied with the last win. Wings need to find a way to get the offense going. Here's another chance and I hope our lines start to build some chemistry.

Well the offense is obviously having some troubles, so I hope the defense will step it up again at least if we can't score. If they can't get shots off they can't score.

#13 RedWang

RedWang

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,211 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:39 AM

Well the offense is obviously having some troubles, so I hope the defense will step it up again at least if we can't score. If they can't get shots off they can't score.

There seemed to be some good chemistry brewing last game on the third line, im hoping tn our stars aswell as our secondary scoring picks up.

#14 bakerbert

bakerbert

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:40 AM

GOALS.......WE NEED GOALS AND MORE THEN TWO A NIGHT!

Lets go Wings, do not let this team beat us. 

I am gonna watch the move Canadian Bacon when i get out of work to prepare for this game. 

Beer, Chili and Wings.......Tonight's gonna be a good good night.....Lets do it!!!!

"Holmstrom gets more attention around the net than a pretty girl around closing time!"
- Mickey Redmond

#15 Euro_Twins

Euro_Twins

Healthy Scratch

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,094 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:42 AM

There seemed to be some good chemistry brewing last game on the third line, im hoping tn our stars aswell as our secondary scoring picks up.

Unfortunately I was unable to watch the game after the first period. But seeing Vancouver only register 20 shots and the ginger twins get shut down and split up seems like a good start to me

#16 derblaueClaus

derblaueClaus

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 828 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:46 AM

True, but you can't rely on defense completely. Look at Simth, Lashoff and to some extend Kindl and DeKeyser. Our D-Corps is excellent but also very young and they will make mistakes from time to time. Our Veterans have to step up at the offense and score the goals our D will give up.

Edited by derblaueClaus, 01 November 2013 - 08:47 AM.

"I'd have my **** out if I scored four goals. Id have my **** out, stroking it." - "Jumbo" Joe Thornton

Monsterblue.jpg

Thanks MabusIncarnate

#17 RedWang

RedWang

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,211 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:57 AM

Unfortunately I was unable to watch the game after the first period. But seeing Vancouver only register 20 shots and the ginger twins get shut down and split up seems like a good start to me

Yeah you could tell last game z and pavs main objective was to shut the sedins down. Which they did well. But both have been relatively stagnant offensively the last couple games so theyre certainly due for some goals tn. Should be a dandy. Only 11 hours to puckdrop :)

#18 Dabura

Dabura

Everydayer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,999 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 11:09 AM

This is definitely another one of those if-we-lose-we-are-garbage games. Giordano's out. Stempniak is out. The only things they have going for them: they're great at home, Monohan's on fire (lol pun), they're young (which means fast, which means much faster than us), they're going to want to make a statement, and they swept last season's series. Oh, and Cammalleri has 22 points in 22 games against us. And Hudler knows us. And Hartley sort of knows us.

So, actually, they've got a few things going for them.

Don't Toews me, bro!

#19 Euro_Twins

Euro_Twins

Healthy Scratch

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,094 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 11:13 AM

This is definitely another one of those if-we-lose-we-are-garbage games. Giordano's out. Stempniak is out. The only things they have going for them: they're great at home, Monohan's on fire (lol pun), they're young (which means fast, which means much faster than us), they're going to want to make a statement, and they swept last season's series. Oh, and Cammalleri has 22 points in 22 games against us. And Hudler knows us. And Hartley sort of knows us.

So, actually, they've got a few things going for them.

Hudler will score so he and the ref can do the laughing hudlers

#20 Dabura

Dabura

Everydayer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,999 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 11:14 AM

Stajan! He's another key player's who's out for them, right? Or has he returned?

Don't Toews me, bro!