• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/1 GDT : Red Wings 4 at Flames 3

Rate this topic

Weiss set Cleary up beautifully twice. Gotta be a drag for Weiss.

Yep! You have to get at least one of those to the back of the net... very frustrating to get chances like those and not cash 'em in.

Overall, good 3rd period... Tatar looked strong again all night. Bert looked good... Abby finally made a shot (and put it on goal).

I think Weiss needs to eventually come back the the 2nd line... he's skating well. Defense was solid for most part... a lot of turnovers in the 1st and 2nd tho.

Give Tatar Cleary's minutes please.

Whatever you need, but it is time for people to realize that Abdelkader is much more important to this team than many want to acknowledge. You keep fooling yourself thinking he is easily replaced.

Well Abdelkader is bringing an element that's hard to replace, so I am not that surprised. Anyway, good to see them score more than two goals hopefully the DetroitRedWings can built upon that.

Whatever you need, but it is time for people to realize that Abdelkader is much more important to this team than many want to acknowledge. You keep fooling yourself thinking he is easily replaced.

Any and every time I fantasize about blockbuster Red Wings trades, Abdelkader never really factors in. Not because I don't think any team would want him, but because I wouldn't want to give him up. It's a combination of him being good and the fact that we really don't have another guy like him. He's not one of a kind and sensational; there are other guys like him in the league. Some teams have more than one Abdelkader. But we only have one. So I feel he's very valuable to this team. He's the only guy who consistently mucks it up, gets his nose really dirty, crashes and bangs. And he's been generating chances for us lately, because he does what he does well.

Edited by Dabura

Any and every time I fantasize about blockbuster Red Wings trades, Abdelkader never really factors in. Not because I don't think any team would want him, but because I wouldn't want to give him up. It's a combination of him being good and the fact that we really don't have another guy like him. He's not one of a kind and sensational; there are other guys like him in the league. Some teams have more than one Abdelkader. But we only have one. So I feel he's very valuable to this team. He's the only guy who consistently mucks it up, gets his nose really dirty, crashes and bangs. And he's been generating chances for us lately, because he does what he does well.

THIS IS OUR ABDELKADER! THERE ARE MANY LIKE HIM BUT THIS ONE IS OURS!