• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
The Secret

Franzen believes he’s playing well.

Rate this topic

Guest DeGraa55

I agree and would vote in favor of a change to the LGW masthead picture. Regardless of whatever kind of career Franzen has for the rest of his playing days.

I feel like it should be Helm even though he hasn't played in a while or Howie.

I've wondered why franzen is on there.....IMO it should the C and two As. And Howie!

Holland? Buy out Franzen? Does anyone really believe that'd ever happen? I mean, sure, maybe if he finishes a season with, like, ten points.

He should buy him out. It wont happen though because that would mean Holland would have to admit it was a mistake to sign him to that contract over Hossa. You cant even get Holland to admit his signing of Sammy was a major mistake so theres no chance he would do so with a long time contract with Franzen.

Franzen seems to really play well for Team Sweden, even when he's floating around with the Winged Wheel on.

Which begs the question....will he come back alive if Team Sweden does well in the Olympics?

I believe I have figured out what the mysterious illness is that has suddenly taken down the mighty mule. It was this post that I started. Let me quote myself:

"This guy drives me nuts!! He has everything it takes to be a legit Power forward except for the heart..."

Its obvious that Johan Franzen is a member of LGW and he has read this post and his mysterious illness... hurt feelings and a broken heart! Yes, Johan does have a heart, its broken and its making him nauseous.

Johan, I'm sorry for what I have said. Please accept my apology... Play hockey, make millions and have fun! We don't care if you score alot of goals anymore or if you want to vanish for weeks at a time, its fine... we just want you to be happy and have fun.

There... now I feel better

GO WINGS!

Edited by The Secret

Seriously, what is up with this mysterious injury?

It's not like it's playoff time. And even then they announced Lidstrom getting speared in the junk and needing surgery on his ********. I doubt they're not saying it to be demure.

I've never really understood the whole injuries-must-be-kept-under-wraps-whenever-possible thing. Why the iron curtain? I mean, I get the logic (protection against "targeted attacks"), but I feel like it's kind of a phantom issue.

Clubs should be forced to disclose the details regarding any and all inuries, IMHO.

Cervical injuries are tricky business, you really have to stay up with them. One day at a time, plenty of rest. You can test it all you want in practice, but you don't really get the confidence back until you've seen some significant game time, bang the bodies, see how it feels, etc. (No offense to lady LGWers, who could eat Franzen alive)

Holy crap. Could they actually have benched him?? Or maybe he was sick but they're not putting him back in the lineup now that he's better? I'm so confused.

“He needs some practice time,’’ Holland said.

Franzen will have sat out five of six games by Tuesday – and the one game he played, last Friday’s 4-3 win in Calgary, he left after two periods feeling nauseous.

Asked if he’s feeling better, Franzen said, “No. Not yet.’’

Asked if he’s sick or injured (club is calling it an upper-body injury), Franzen said, “I don’t know.’’

Then he walked away, not wanting to comment further.

http://www.mlive.com/redwings/index.ssf/2013/11/red_wings_hopeful_johan_franze.html

@AnsarKhanMLive: Franzen said he's not feeling any better, wouldn't elaborate on whether he's sick or injured and didn't want to comment further.

I'm calling it right now--

Ingrown ball hair.

:lol: He'd fix it with tweezers, but he may pull the wrong thing off.

Cervical injuries are tricky business, you really have to stay up with them. One day at a time, plenty of rest. You can test it all you want in practice, but you don't really get the confidence back until you've seen some significant game time, bang the bodies, see how it feels, etc. (No offense to lady LGWers, who could eat Franzen alive)

Mule has morning sickness? :baby::eh::lol: it's like they made the emoticons in the exact order to follow my thought pattern on this very subject!

Edited by Z Winged Dangler

@AnsarKhanMLive: Franzen said he's not feeling any better, wouldn't elaborate on whether he's sick or injured and didn't want to comment further.

I'm calling it right now--

Ingrown ball hair.

Judging from his play, I'm pretty sure he has none.

Holy crap. Could they actually have benched him?? Or maybe he was sick but they're not putting him back in the lineup now that he's better? I'm so confused.

http://www.mlive.com/redwings/index.ssf/2013/11/red_wings_hopeful_johan_franze.html

Wow... super fishy. Could it be true?! I'm giddy at the thought they actually benched him, otherwise they would never be this hush-hush. Sick, injured? Maybe both, maybe neither. Franzen doesn't even know what's wrong with him? Helm is an open book, back, groin, shoulder, knee... we know what he has for breakfast. Ericsson and Smith both get hurt and we get specifics.

If Mule is riding pine, could it be that he somehow has Holland and Babcock convinced not to say anything and keep up the injury/illness charade? This is so strange...