• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FlashyG

11/2 GDT: Red Wings 5 at Oilers 0

Rate this topic

I can't help but feel bad for Alfie. He deserves much better linemates than what he has...

Maybe.....but his numbers are good and he's a guy...not the guy.....and they are winning.

If he gets the chance to hoist the cup he'll be second to lift it. IMHO.

I think he's ok with that.

Crazy thought... How would people feel about a Mrazek for Yakupov trade... Perhaps with some spare parts along for the ride but those two being the key players swapping sides?

It would be a tough one but I might pull the trigger if those "spare parts" weren't any other of our best prospects or high draft picks.

Crazy thought... How would people feel about a Mrazek for Yakupov trade... Perhaps with some spare parts along for the ride but those two being the key players swapping sides?

I think Babs would eat Yakupov alive. As for the trade, they'd probably want a good deal more coming their way.

O Fox Sports Girls, how I heart thee.

I think Babs would eat Yakupov alive. As for the trade, they'd probably want a good deal more coming their way.

I'm not so sure. They would be getting a potentially high end goaltender the same age as the rest of their core group.

We'd be getting a potentially high end forward, with a higher ceiling than any of our own prospects.

True, but I'm sure the winning makes it easier to take.

Awesome period. Why is Babs walking on the ice? Why are they leaving out that way?

Loving the secondary scoring.

So Tatar is pretty awesome, yes?

Isnt' Rexall place one of those arenas where the visiting lockerroom isn't behind the visiting bench?

It would be a tough one but I might pull the trigger if those "spare parts" weren't any other of our best prospects or high draft picks.

I was thinking along the lines of one of our experienced guys ie "leaders" like Bert, Sammy or Cleary so we could clear a roster spot. Add in a career AHLer to us.

No thanks. I wouldn't move Mrazek. I love Howard right now, but I think Mrazek is the better goaltender long term.

I'm not so sure. They would be getting a potentially high end goaltender the same age as the rest of their core group.

We'd be getting a potentially high end forward, with a higher ceiling than any of our own prospects.

I imagine the concern on their end would be that Mrazek isn't a proven winner at the NHL level.

Would I pull the trigger? Hell yes (if Babs would agree to be nice to Yakupov). But I just have a hard time believing they'd make that trade. I think they'd rather go with a proven talent, like Ryan Miller.

Edited by Dabura