• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FlashyG

11/2 GDT: Red Wings 5 at Oilers 0

Rate this topic

Im agreeing with what others have already said.

In such a positive blowout its now easier than ever to see who doesnt belong on this team. Cleary, Smith, Sammy. Possibly even Franzen.

I know cleary/sammy will retire before being traded but atleast send them down.

As far as franzen/smith goes Trade em, immedietly.

Not that I want to be a defender of Cleary, but he did have that great stretch pass that created Helm's goal.

Not that I want to be a defender of Cleary, but he did have that great stretch pass that created Helm's goal.

i wouldnt credit him with the pass, alfie kind of hit cleary with it and it bounced off cleary to helm. so no cleary still useless

It sure was a fortunate coincidence for Ericsson that his injury got bad enough that he was out of the lineup on the very day his first child was born. So while he must be in a lot of pain from a shoulder injury no one saw happen, the upside is he gets to spend a few weeks with his new baby and the Wings get some roster space from him going on LTIR right as Helm comes back. All very fortunate coincidences I guess. :P

Spoken like a man who hasn't had a recent new born.

i wouldnt credit him with the pass, alfie kind of hit cleary with it and it bounced off cleary to helm. so no cleary still useless

Actually, that's true. When I saw it last night, I thought Cleary was the one in the corner and passed it all the way to Helm. But the replay doesn't lie - Cleary is only useful by accident.

Guest Crymson

Spoken like a man who hasn't had a recent new born.

My imaginary wife gave birth to nonuplets last week!

Alfredsson passed it to Cleary, it looked to completely hop his stick, hit the d-man in the skates, leading to the layup for Helm. This proves that the best thing Cleary can do for the team is just stay out of the way.