• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MidMichSteve

K. Fraser comment on Z's high stick

Rate this topic

There was quite a bit of discussion about this on HFboards, lots of people calling for Z to receive a multi-game suspension.

For me its a clear double-minor and no more.

Ya double minor. Don't even know what that would be a suspension for, falling between two guys and your stick hits one?

Ya double minor. Don't even know what that would be a suspension for, falling between two guys and your stick hits one?

Much like the letter to Fraser, it was mostly just a bunch of butthurt Nucks fans finding an excuse to continue whining about Kassian's suspension.

They're insane if they really think those plays are similar.

Guest Crymson

Much like the letter to Fraser, it was mostly just a bunch of butthurt Nucks fans finding an excuse to continue whining about Kassian's suspension.

They're insane if they really think those plays are similar.

Wait, what? Canucks fans whining? Never...

I think the Canucks' insufferable fanbase was the reason why so many hockey fans not affiliated with either team were rooting for the Bruins in the 2011 finals.

All homerism aside, wasn't Zetterberg tripped by Sedin in the first place?

Keep in mind I'm watching the video on my little iPhone screen

Edit: Hell yeah, Sedin's stick hooks Zetterbergs skate turning it sideways which causes the fall in the first place.

Why hasn't anyone brought that up? What's a matter with you lazy *******?

Datsyuk on the other hand, fell down totally on his own accord, skating backwards into the boards. With no one anywhere near him. Datsyukian.

Edited by T.Low

Wait, what? Canucks fans whining? Never...

I think the Canucks' insufferable fanbase was the reason why so many hockey fans not affiliated with either team were rooting for the Bruins in the 2011 finals.

This. I'll admit I know more about the 300 km garbage stream from Japan tsunami floating towards the BC coast than I do the western conference but I had to laugh.

My Mother who is a Coyotes seasons tickets holder thought that the Bruins were a bunch of knuckle dragging mouth breathers but never once did she hold her nose and cheer for the Nucks.