• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Richdg

Let's end the road trip in style!

Rate this topic

3 games so far and 6 points! 1 game to go and let's make it 8 out of 8! Trips like this we have to capitalize on. 1 good team that we own, 2 bad teams and an average team. We even managed to pick up the scoring, hopefully some confidence will carry over for a while. Go Wings!

Winnipeg eh? This should be a Riel good game. :lol:

:lol: Nice. I'll be at the game tonight. Zetterberg jersey, Helm shirt underneath to show off when he scores and a Jets hat so I don't get shanked completely and to mildly support the home team that is a distant 2nd favorite team.

Before the road trip I would have been quite content coming away with 6 out of 8 points. Now that we already have 6 in the bag, these last two points would be a great bonus.

Some of these teams haven't exactly been the toughest competition, but what's encouraging is how well the Wings are playing throughout the game, quite a stark contrast to the 4 game losing streak last week.

I'm very, very excited to see Tootoo with Helm, should be fun.

With a win tonight, it will mark only the fifth time four consecutive Away games have been played resulting in four wins, with the previous seasons being 1950-51, 1988-89, 1994-95 and1995-96.

If it doesn't happen, I am prepared to accept full responsiblity for the loss.

Game they should win. I'm more interested to see if they can build some consistency as in have two good games in a row and not one good and one bad. Looking forward to the game. GO WINGS!

Edited by wings87

Before the road trip I would have been quite content coming away with 6 out of 8 points. Now that we already have 6 in the bag, these last two points would be a great bonus.

Some of these teams haven't exactly been the toughest competition, but what's encouraging is how well the Wings are playing throughout the game, quite a stark contrast to the 4 game losing streak last week.

I'm very, very excited to see Tootoo with Helm, should be fun.

The Jets have been playing super s***ty lately, so the Wings should play the way they know how and win this game handily. The Jets also have Stuart out, their best shot blocker, Trouba out with the neck brace and something happened to Postma so they're overplaying Buff, Bogo and Enstrom to make up for the Swiss cheese blue line.

The Jets have been playing super s***ty lately, so the Wings should play the way they know how and win this game handily. The Jets also have Stuart out, their best shot blocker, Trouba out with the neck brace and something happened to Postma so they're overplaying Buff, Bogo and Enstrom to make up for the Swiss cheese blue line.

Postma's out with a blood clot in his leg. Scary stuff.

We should win this game. The Jets are a solid team on paper, but they just can't put it all together. Not with any consistency, at least.

So we'll probably get blown out.

Any one have a stream

Gamecenter Live. Otherwise, we don't talk about Fight Club outside of PMs...

Count me in as another one excited to see Toots in tonight on a line with Helm. He has ties to the area and will have a lot of family and friends in attendance, so his usually high compete level should be through the roof. LGW!

Helm and Toots, my dream has come true, I'm picturing the both of them running around like the boondock saints lighting people up left and right. I'm hoping that is atleast partly true for the game tonight. I really do think they could have good chemistry together on a line. Some much needed energy.

Gamecenter Live. Otherwise, we don't talk about Fight Club outside of PMs...

Count me in as another one excited to see Toots in tonight on a line with Helm. He has ties to the area and will have a lot of family and friends in attendance, so his usually high compete level should be through the roof. LGW!

Tootoo loves coming to Winnipeg. He's always got family here. I saw him wandering th mall one of his first summers in the NHL. Hes a very down to earth guy.

Helm and Toots, my dream has come true, I'm picturing the both of them running around like the boondock saints lighting people up left and right. I'm hoping that is atleast partly true for the game tonight. I really do think they could have good chemistry together on a line. Some much needed energy.

Last year the only game Helm played in he and Tootoo were on a line together and had a 7 hit shift or something like that. It was awesome. Grind linesque.

I actually wish Tatar to ne dropped to the 3rd line tonight to play with Helm and Tootoo. Best forecheck ever!