• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
RedWang

11/4 GDT: Red Wings 2 @ Jets 4

Rate this topic

No one on defense has been worse. Not just tonight, but the entire season Quincey has been bad and Smith just gets most of the attention. For his price tag, Quincey provides nothing offensively and is equally disappointing at the other end. I don't think anyone is singling Quincey out -- the "irrational hate" stems from him being a bust since he came back.

Wow you really think Quincey has been our worst defencman tonight??

Hate to compare us to the Leafs, but this is exactly the Leafs-Canucks game from Saturday. Howard just fantastic but great ground into dust by the opposing teams skating and lose. Man, nearly 50 shots against to the Winnipeg Jets.. c'mon guys that's a joke.

Lol defense is so bad. The whole D is sort of playing like Quincey: no body play and giving tons of space. Quincey is the sort of defensemen you'd never want to have in the playoffs. Not once in this entire season have I seen him play tight one-on-one coverage. He has never shown any intensity, either. With all these deficits, he brings absolutely nothing to lift the team. Unfortunately it looks like the rest of the D corps are inspired by Q's play.

Edited by themcityblues

Try to say this with a straight face:

We can win the Stanley Cup with our defense corps.

I know, I know - we don't have Ericsson. (Or Smith?) But we have to assume at least one of our top-four will be injured for the entire duration of our run, because that's how our "luck" with injuries goes.

Edited by Dabura