• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
RedWang

11/4 GDT: Red Wings 2 @ Jets 4

Rate this topic

And the ice is so bad, you'd think they were playing an outdoor game in the desert. Players on both teams constantly tripping over ruts and bad spots.

I haven't watched many Jets games, but from what I have seen of the MTS center isn't pretty. It's pretty cold in Winnipeg so there isn't exactly an excuse for bad ice.

it was pretty bad, most everyone sleepwalking

Jimmy kept it from being an early blow-out, made several highlight reel saves before giving one up on a breakaway courtesy of Quincey falling on his ass

Actually, he fell on his face. In all seriousness, I can't tell if he was divin or falling. I would be far more pissed if he was diving for the puck. In that case, he's trying to make the lazy play instead of hustling to get back in the play.

Actually, he fell on his face. In all seriousness, I can't tell if he was divin or falling. I would be far more pissed if he was diving for the puck. In that case, he's trying to make the lazy play instead of hustling to get back in the play.

Little already had the edge on him so Quincey tried to make a diving swipe at the puck and never connected.

as far as I'm concerned, his ass and his face have been largely interchangeable this season :tounge:

There are at least five or six guys on the Winnipeg team that I would absolutely love to have on our hockey team. I have no idea why they're as bad as they are.

Yes,Ken and Ozzie have mentioned how they're underperforming so far.