Photo
- - - - -

Who is the Most Underappreciated Red Wing?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Poll: Who is the Most Underappreciated Red Wing?

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

Who is the Most Underappreciated Red Wing?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Kira

Kira

"I hope you're not from KGB"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,557 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:09 AM

If I had to choose between the three, I'd say Drew Miller. Between he and Patrick Eaves (up until this last stretch of time), they have been steady on the penalty kill.
Posted Image

#22 cambellronald7

cambellronald7

Draftee

• 5 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:15 AM

Cant say there are many you have put just fewer names.

#23 Frozen-Man

Frozen-Man

Thanks for the memories

• Gold Booster
  • 1,579 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 10:25 AM

I'd go with Drew Miller. I think he is a great PK man and always seems willing to do whatever it takes to help the team. I think the way he goes about playing is great for the Wings organization.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." - Mark Twain

#24 Jesusberg

Jesusberg

1st Line All-Star

• Gold Booster
  • 1,621 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 10:27 AM

Before opening the thread, Miller, Bertuzzi and Abdelkader all popped into my mind. I'm going with Miller, just because the guy doesn't do anything flashy but can serve as a very solid 4th liner.Not the fastest skater, but is willing to block shots and limits his mistakes.

With Bert, I know how streaky he can be so I'm not going to fully praise him just yet... but the guy's playing some solid hockey right now. Doesn't hurt that he's playing with D & Z, but he's showing some skill in his own right.