• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
wingedominance13

11/7 GDT: Stars 4 at Red Wings 3 (OT)

Rate this topic

that is just such a damn letdown, what the hell. Top line played their ass off and Dallas got some cheap last minute goals, i'm tired of seeing this team lose in the overtime periods, I dread it everytime they go to OT. They can never finish after the third.

Boy, what troubles this team has. I severely doubt this team will be in the playoffs having as many nights like this one.

Yawwwwwwwwwn..same thing everyone said here last year...it's like amateur hour around here after a loss.

That's a joke. For f*** sakes, FIGURE IT OUT. Brutal, what a wasted effort by Datsyuk and Zetterberg tonight.

That's cause a 2nd line needs to step up and show chemistry and prove that we have the "depth" to go deep in the playoffs. It's yet to be seen. Time to load up Tatar-Weiss-Alfredsson. Tatar and Alfie had a few good shifts together. That could be a start.

I decided to check in just to make sure that Justin Abdelkader was sufficiently getting ripped a new one by the board collectively. I don't think you guys are doing a good enough job of it so I decided to help out. I don't care one way or the other whether you think the call should or shouldn't have been made. It was a position that you do not put yourself in when your team is up a goal with less than three minutes left. You make the possibility that you might COMPLETELY blast the opposing team's goaltender as small as possible. Abdelkader was an epic failure in his decision making there and lost the game for his team, imo. What a moron.

I dont care if you're a Jimmy lover or a Jimmy hater he has to save both of those last two goals. Need a big save..didnt get one.

He needed to save the Benn goal, that was atrocious. He had a pretty awful angle on the OT goal, though.

I also love the kick in the balls Holland delivers when asked about bringing Nyquist up. "Absolutely no way", huh, Ken? Thanks a bunch. You're telling me you can't waive Quincey's useless ass to make room? Ouellet would be an improvement.

Edited by DatsyukToZetterberg