• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
wingedominance13

11/7 GDT: Stars 4 at Red Wings 3 (OT)

Rate this topic

OMG Guys! Sammy's playing tonight! I am sooooooo freakin excited! He's gonna get a Gordie Howe HT and then wink seductively at all the ladies in the crowd! And then straddle his stick and fly around the rafters like a FRICKIN WIZARD! Sammy for president!

LGW!

OMG Guys! Sammy's playing tonight! I am sooooooo freakin excited! He's gonna get a Gordie Howe HT and then wink seductively at all the ladies in the crowd! And then straddle his stick and fly around the rafters like a FRICKIN WIZARD! Sammy for president!

LGW!

Ugh. Knowing this guy is playing deflates a lot of my excitement for games.

For real.

No dis, but the last couple GDT's seem to have become like the "first" comments on youtube,

Ya gotta put some effort into it, if you are going to post the GDT!

;)

Preseason the GDTs were up at midnight day of game. Everyone was eager, the excitement seems to have died down n now weve taken to make em simply bcuz they dont show up all day :/

Also im hoping the boys come out swingin tn, none of that "first home game back so were gonna suck" nonsense. Lookin for goals from Pasha, Alfie, Tatar, and for the love of god STEPHEN WEISS. 4-2 wings

n5Sx4Bx.gif

LETS GO !

This made me so happy words can't express just how :lol: that dog is.

On a game note, Dallas is meh, but they are fast. If the Wings have their same legs that played the Jets, expect a similar outcome from a team that isn't that great but has speed to burn, aside from the village elder Ray Whitney.

5-2 Wings. Bertuzzi, Kronwall, Datsyuk (2) and how about Toronto Mayor Rob Ford comes charging onto the ice in a crack and alcohol fueled rage and scores a late one for Detroit while trying to fight with a referee thinking they're a Globe and Mail reporter...

GO WINGS!
n-MAYOR-TORONTO-large300.jpg

5-2 Wings. Bertuzzi, Kronwall, Datsyuk (2) and how about Toronto Mayor Rob Ford comes charging onto the ice in a crack and alcohol fueled rage and scores a late one for Detroit while trying to fight with a referee thinking they're a Globe and Mail reporter...

GO WINGS!

n-MAYOR-TORONTO-large300.jpg

And it obviously gets caught on video but according to him, the video doesn't exist because he's never seen it, but it could've happened but he doesn't remember it.

LGW!

Are you drunk already?

Sammy will score the GWG and people will still hate on him.

Also, don't put thoughts of straddling Sammy's stick in a post that will be seen by a Sammy lover such as myself.

Anyway...

Wings should win this one. We were tired against Winnipeg after a long road trip.

Are you drunk already?

God I hope not. I'm still at work!

And don't worry about us Sammy haters. You have my support in straddling any stick you're inclined to.

*grrrl power*

Edit: dammit I hit send before I meant to. I'm also predicting a win. Wings 3-2 over the Dallas Nills (Alfie, Z, WeissTHAT'SRIGHTYOUHEARDME--Kronner with 2 assists).

Edited by BottleOfSmoke

This has "disaster" written all over it. First home game after a road trip, against a middling team with speed, and a homecoming of sorts for Nill. These are the games the Wings forget to show up for.

If Dallas has a player playing their first ever NHL game, that seals the deal.

So... whatsup with Franzen?

edit: just saw the other thread. Mysterious. I think people should chill with all the hateful comments towards him though. Could be personal issues.

Edited by dat's sick