• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Z Winged Dangler

Z Winged Dangler

Part 3: Return of the Hammer Hands

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,196 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:24 PM

When all the teams in the Metro div suck ass, they will get the 1st to 5th picks in the draft for a few years and start s*** kicking the Penguins just like the Pens have been doing to them after a decade of tanking to get to where they are now.  Unless those teams draft like Edmonton  :lol:

"I play hockey, but I am not very good.  Can someone please tell me what it would take to sign with the Wings ? I can use a million or two."  ~ arag

Dan Cleary is an Xbox 360.  While good for a while, it's time for the new generation to take over.

#22 martinezsvsu

martinezsvsu

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 10:39 PM

When all the teams in the Metro div suck ass, they will get the 1st to 5th picks in the draft for a few years and start s*** kicking the Penguins just like the Pens have been doing to them after a decade of tanking to get to where they are now.  Unless those teams draft like Edmonton  :lol:

as in, only draft skilled smallish one way forwards

#23 amato

amato

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,627 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:07 AM

Or is everyone perfectly ok with the Penguins securing the top spot in their division every November?

As if Bettman doesn't absolutely love guaranteeing his golden boy a playoff spot? Maybe if the pens were at the bottom of their division because every other team were really good he'd realign the division :P

Datsyukian

Dat·syu·ki·an [dat-soo-kee-uh n]

adjective

1. When your moves are so amazing and beyond reason, the only way to describe them is "datsyukian."