• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
RedWang

11/9 GDT: Lightning 3 @ Red Wings 2 (OT)

Rate this topic

mhm so the PP consist of helm andy eaves miller. you know you got problems when theyre in your PP

can anyone execute a clean pass on someones stick?

goal 2-1 lightning

A clean pass? There passing has been worse and worse since 2009 and yet there seems to be no concern about it by anyone.

don't worry guys, everything will be OK when Franzen comes back :rolleyes:

Will it be Mule Franzen or Ass Franzen? In all seriousness, I hope he is able to come back healthy and having worked through any issues like had been speculated in other threads. Mule Franzen would be huge.

This team is in great shape. I wouldn't change a thing about it. As soon as we get Franzen and Ericsson back, we'll be rolling. I can't say enough good things about the way we've been playing. It's this kind of hockey that wins Cups. We've been scoring a ton and winning. Anyone who's worried or complaining is out of touch with reality.

I don't know what Kronner was thinking there when Bert turned the puck over. You don't pinch to make it worse. Start skating backwards as fast as you can.

Nice play by DeKeyser on the 2 on 1. I think the rule in that situation is everyone cover Stamkos.

Abby's had some jump. nice try but the puck clipped Bishop's pads on the way under.

Like Dabura said, DeKeyser made a helluva play to knock the puck off Stamkos's stick on the 2 on 1. For missing two of our top 6 forwards, and one of our top pair D (Ericsson), to only be down 1 to the conference leader is not too bad.

They've had their chances, and the passing has been bad, but give TB some credit, they are a good team. The game is far from over.

Let's Go Wings!