• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FireCaptain

Zetterberg wearing the "C" for Sweden? THN thinks so.

Rate this topic

Alfie is the other option, but yes Z should have it.

For sure I understand that. But he wasn't even on the prelim. roster nor has he been given word yet as far as being on the team. I know it had to do with waivering on retirement but i don't know. Guess I'm bias towards Z.

For sure I understand that. But he wasn't even on the prelim. roster nor has he been given word yet as far as being on the team. I know it had to do with waivering on retirement but i don't know. Guess I'm bias towards Z.

I totally agree, possibly have that same bias toward Z. On a side note if Alfie continues in the form he's had with us so far he surely has to make the Olympic squad?

I totally agree, possibly have that same bias toward Z. On a side note if Alfie continues in the form he's had with us so far he surely has to make the Olympic squad?

Yeah I have no doubt he'll make it if he continues to play this well. He's a clutch guy and not many swedes have his kind of shot.

Franzen-Z-Alfie

Sedin-Sedin-Eriksson

Steen-Backstrom-Hagelin

potential top 9.

Sweden is going to be strong. Especially their defence. Its hard to beat an Ekman-Larsson, Karlsson pairing on international ice.

Not to mention Brodin, Kronwall, Edler, Hedman, Hjalmarsson, Oduya, and Ericsson.

I'd go:

Kronwall-Ericsson

Karlsson-OEL

Edler-Brodin

Could see Hedman taking Ericsson's or Brodin's spot but I don't like him on big ice.

The problem with this is... head-to-head I think Pav OWNS Z. All those disgusting things we see him do to other teams? Yeah, now he has to do them to Z.

Hoping for a Russia versus Sweden match up for the Gold!

Pav versus Z!

My guess is that Z will get the C and Henrik Sedin and Alfie will get the A:s.

Yeah I have no doubt he'll make it if he continues to play this well. He's a clutch guy and not many swedes have his kind of shot.

Franzen-Z-Alfie
Sedin-Sedin-Eriksson
Steen-Backstrom-Hagelin

potential top 9.

I think the coach of Team Sweden has already said that he wants Sedin and Bäckström as the two first centres so you will see Z on the wing of a line with Z-Bäckström-Franzén most likely.