• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

11/12 GDT : Jets 3 at Red Wings 2 (SO)

Rate this topic

Phoenix 5-2

Ugh dammit don't remind me of that game. I should have wiped my ass with that money.

Did I tell everyone that I sat next to Bob Rouse's brother at that game? Because that was the only thing of note that happened during that s*** show...

@Bill_Roose: Franzen will be in #RedWings lineup tonight on a line with Helm and Alfredsson.

And this gem from Helene:

@HeleneStJames: "There's no one who's a bigger fan of Dan Cleary than Mike Babcock" - Mike Babcock

:lol:

Hahaha that could easily be a quote from LGW, but nope, its Mike Babcock. And Mike Babcock approves.

What I don't like about Cleary this season is that he knows he's got nothing left. You can see it on his face every time FS-D shows him making his way back to the bench. (They're doing it a lot this season.) And I firmly believe it's why he had his "existential crisis" and didn't try out for the Flyers. He knows that any other coach in the league would probably laugh at him. Literally, laugh at him.

I know a man has to provide for his family and everything, but we all know there's a very well-paying job waiting for him in the front office. That's where he'd best serve the team and organization, IMHO.

Phoenix 5-2

Ouch. Sorry about that.

Ugh dammit don't remind me of that game. I should have wiped my ass with that money.

Did I tell everyone that I sat next to Bob Rouse's brother at that game? Because that was the only thing of note that happened during that s*** show...

Duuuuuude, Bob Rouse keeps randomly (or not randomly) showing up in pages I read on the interwebz. WTF?!

Doing some catch-up reading. Just wanted to point this out:

http://www.freep.com/article/20131111/SPORTS05/311110023

“I’m glad that we got a western Canada trip out of the way when there was no snow," Holland said. “We’re going to go to California in early January. We’re going to knock out both trips before we go to the Olympics. I like that. Coming back from the Olympics, most of our road trips are around the East. I like our team schedule.

This. We will score two goals, then continue to lose that lead. Seems the theme for this year.

Nonsense, Jimmys gonna play a great game tonight. Quincey will hopefully see less ice time. And Cleary being scratched will save us atleast 3 turnovers. We'll come to play tonight.

I'm an optimistic guy but when the team constantly underperforms its tough to stay optimistic.

Yeah and even if we win this one, and go on to win a couple in a row it will be hard to be overly happy about it until the team shows they can lose a game and stop at that, instead of always going on losing streaks.

Lots of things for this team to prove in order to win back some trust.

If we lose, Cleary will spend the rest of the season on the first line.

"Well, for me, I look back at the second game against Winnipeg," Babcock said. "We lost, I think it was 5-0 or 6-0. And, for me, what I notice is two things. First, no Cleary. Second, we didn't score any goals. That was the only game where we got shut out. And so you wonder, Why is that?"