• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ClearlyCleary

Henrik Zetterberg/Breaking Bad shirt

Rate this topic

Well I'm a huge fan of Breaking Bad and obviously the Red Wings. Unfortunately not really a fan of this. Neat idea though. Website looks great. The graphic looks like it was done in MS paint though.

Also I hope you/your friend did your due diligence and got permission from Zetterberg and the Red Wings. Otherwise THIS could happnen

I saw this in the FAQ on the website.

• Please refrain from using any profressional team name, team logos or team-style fonts. If the artwork contains any of the above, we won't consider the submission.

Judging by that I would assume no deal is in place with the NHL/Red Wings/Players. I would recommend your friend be very careful when using the "likeness" of any player/team. Never like to see an eager entrepreneur run into legal matters off the get-go.

IIRC, I believe Pasha Sportswear ran into problems because it was misleading and people thought it was Pav's company. I think they did have a deal with Pavs, but he was never paid, hence the lawsuit. I have a Pasha Sportswear shirt, heh.

IIRC, I believe Pasha Sportswear ran into problems because it was misleading and people thought it was Pav's company. I think they did have a deal with Pavs, but he was never paid, hence the lawsuit. I have a Pasha Sportswear shirt, heh.

No there was never a deal. They were sued for using his name, nickname, number and "likeness" to sell products. They had an unauthorized facebook page as well that was selling these products.

Link

No there was never a deal. They were sued for using his name, nickname, number and "likeness" to sell products. They had an unauthorized facebook page as well that was selling these products.

Link

I have that Moves like Datsyuk shirt. I just remember when it went down and there was an article somewhere, at least early on that might have been speculation, which mentions they were not paying the royalties or sumtin.