• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

What Did Pierre McGuire Want from Henrik Zetterberg?

Rate this topic

Looks like Pierre asks for an interview and the response is "Now???" and shakes his head.

It's obviously this, it was bad timing. I think this was after the 2nd period of game 6 or 7? So it was kind of a bad time to ask the captain for an interview when he really had bigger things to tend to.

Looks like Pierre asks for an interview and the response is "Now???" and shakes his head.

Exactly. I'm not even sure why there would be any discussion about it.

Pierre goes up to Hank to ask for an interview, to which Hank is not trying to do at that point and clearly responds "Now?! Nah..." and shakes his head and goes into the locker room.

He was trying to keep his head in the game, and it was a dumb time for Pierre to try to get an interview.

Edited by sleepwalker

I think we all know he was going for an interview and got shut down. But this thread is a place of hope and dreams, a sanctuary from the tryanny of reality, a playground for the imagination.

RUN WILD AND FREE, MY CHILDREN

I was just about to post something like this and then I saw your much more epic post. In my hungover state I wouldn't have come up with anything that good lol