• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

RedWang

GDT: Capitals 4 @ Red Wings 3 (SO)

Rate this topic

If I had kids, I would sacrifice one of them for a win tonight. Haha, please Wings pull this one out. I don't care if Cleary and Samuelsson both get hat tricks and permanently stay in the line up please just win. LGRW!

I will find a cleary jersey and burn it for a win tonight. I'm sure Babs would sacrifice Tatar for a win tonight.

I'm stuck in Toronto airport and can probably only watch the 1st period on Gamecenter, so hopefully when I land back in Winnipeg (thank god!) the Wings have already won the game.

My prediction, 4-3 Wings. Dats and Ovie both get hat tricks and Z gets the winner.

I'm stuck in Toronto airport and can probably only watch the 1st period on Gamecenter, so hopefully when I land back in Winnipeg (thank god!) the Wings have already won the game.

My prediction, 4-3 Wings. Dats and Ovie both get hat tricks and Z gets the winner.

Pearson is quite the place!

I agree with you on the hat tricks, however I think Ian White scores the winner!

Babs obsession with cleary makes me want to rip my hair out. Hes the most useless godawful waste of salary/roster space ive ever seen. Hands down the worst player in the NHL. Dont give me any of this "heart and soul" bullcrap.Hes a washed up scrub and needs to be shot. Gah that felt good to let out.

Pearson is quite the place!

I agree with you on the hat tricks, however I think Ian White scores the winner!

It just occurred to me that I've been wandering enemy territory in my Helm shirt and my Reebok Wings windbreaker. I haven't got jumped yet, more to follow. 2 hours till boarding time. yay!

It just occurred to me that I've been wandering enemy territory in my Helm shirt and my Reebok Wings windbreaker. I haven't got jumped yet, more to follow. 2 hours till boarding time. yay!

It's ok, I just like to remind the Leaf fans that heckle me of how many Stanley Cups I got to witness in my lifetime.

I think the joke was that the caps also have hot garbage for secondary scoring.

They live and die on the back of gr8.

On a sidenote.

I wonder why monster hasn't played yet.

I don't know about that. Their third line is pretty damn good.

Chimera: 19GP 13P

Grabovski 19GP 17P

Ward 19GP 13P

Babs obsession with cleary makes me want to rip my hair out. Hes the most useless godawful waste of salary/roster space ive ever seen. Hands down the worst player in the NHL. Dont give me any of this "heart and soul" bullcrap.Hes a washed up scrub and needs to be shot. Gah that felt good to let out.

Yeah, his wife and daughter really deserve that because we're tired of watching him play a game.

Yeah, his wife and daughter really deserve that because we're tired of watching him play a game.

I meant the being shot part in the terms of like when a racehorse breaks its leg (hence clearys legs are gone) and must be shot...not literally....

Guest RyaN_84

lol so im reading all the comments on this thread and up at the top it says there is 3 pages so i go to the third page but there is nothing and it says page 3 of 2.

i got a laugh out of that :D :D

anywho....hope wings show up tonight and get 2 points instead of just 1 like they have been getting lately.

4-2 red wings final score.

lol so im reading all the comments on this thread and up at the top it says there is 3 pages so i go to the third page but there is nothing and it says page 3 of 2.

anywho....hope wings show up tonight and get 2 points instead of just 1 like they have been getting lately.

We need someone that's not Dats or Z to step up. This team is not going far if no one else will start producing.

Guest RyaN_84

We need someone that's not Dats or Z to step up. This team is not going far if no one else will start producing.

agreed. this is a team game..can't just rely on 2 people.

I think the joke was that the caps also have hot garbage for secondary scoring.

They live and die on the back of gr8.

On a sidenote.

I wonder why monster hasn't played yet.

Yup, that is why joke.

At least as far as history goes but I am aware that their depth scoring has been much better than maybe ever. Grabs is turning out to be a great signing for them

Yeah for some reason around 6-8 of my posts were deleted for discussing father/son trips to the Joe and areas to live in SW Ont for Wings fans.

The axe is swinging hard these days...didn't think it was that inappropriate for a GDT but oh well.

Wings win 4-2. Helm looks even better.

it was frustrating watching them last game, when they actually did play better than the Jets. They just didn't win. Offense is seriously an issue, but it has been for a couple of seasons now.

Third line makes me very nervous.