• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

RedWang

GDT: Capitals 4 @ Red Wings 3 (SO)

Rate this topic

Tatar looks so good out there, even defensively. His hustle, his shot, he causes chaos like Helm does with his speed. And he has a fire in his eyes when he plays.

Maybe I'm just looking for it, but Cleary, on the other hand, is losing every board battle, missing passes, making stupid passes, and losing foot races. He just looks TERRIBLE. Babcock said he wanted Tatar to take notes from Cleary essentially. I hope Babcock is taking notes.

I agree. And -- we've seen this often from Tatar.

What does it say about Babs that he wanted to scratch him? I wonder if Babs watches thef****** games.

Sorry letsgowings.com, I'm so pissed off at management. I get even more pissed off when I see Tatar play well. And I'll be enraged when Nyquist gets in the lineup (when he isn't "supposed" to) and tears it up.

I'll stop trolling about this and get back to game commentary :)

Edited by themcityblues

If Franzen has finally gotten whatever monkey he had off his back, I'm excited. If he scores again in the next two games I think we can start to feel better about him again. Imagine how cool it would be if Franzen finally found confidence to score consistently?

It'd be nice if Babs would notice the chemsitry between Tatar and Franzine and put some loyalty in the pair. I'm afraid he will probably just randomly juggle the bottom three lines with no rhyme and reason for the next couple years.

For real. The only reason he put Tatar on the second line was because alfie went down.

It'd be nice if Babs would notice the chemsitry between Tatar and Franzine and put some loyalty in the pair. I'm afraid he will probably just randomly juggle the bottom three lines with no rhyme and reason for the next couple years.

Woah woah woah...I'd just be happy if Babcock stops benching Tatar. Let's not ask for too much here!