• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

RedWang

GDT: Capitals 4 @ Red Wings 3 (SO)

Rate this topic

Has HBO started filming yet?

They decided to film a steaming pile of feces instead of the Red Wings, figuring no one would know the difference. They'll cut in some parts of Babcock staring and Cleary falling over and it's gonna be great.

So glad I got realdrunk instead of watching another realgood performance by this team.

BLARGH!

Edited by dat's sick

So many whiners in here. No this isnt the worst team in the last 25 years, no this team doesnt "suck". They might "suck" in shootouts but who cares? 4th in the East and havnt lost in regulation in a while.

They need everyone healthy at once and we'll see whats up.

Also, no Grand Rapids would not beat the Red Wings.

Thought : Sit Jimmy for the next shootout. Put in the guy on the bench, in this day and age you need to be good at shootouts. Just have him practice shootout goals all day at practice. I don't know, it would certainly be dramatic. Gotta try something, right?

And maybe sign a few players who are good at shootouts? Not the same old re-treads. It's a sickening feeling to be not getting any of these points.

So many whiners in here. No this isnt the worst team in the last 25 years, no this team doesnt "suck". They might "suck" in shootouts but who cares? 4th in the East and havnt lost in regulation in a while.

Weiss was the only not healthy forward tonight and alfie was a last minute scratch

They are sucking. Bottom line, they're playing terrible right now. You can argue all you want, but all that does is convince me that you haven't actually been watching the games. We were all healthy outside of Helm, and just Helm doesn't solve the problems that we have. We have too many old players, we have too many floaters. Players need to be held accountable or I don't see any of it changing. We need to bring up the young talent. Get Nyquist up here, bench players like Cleary, Sammy, and Franzen when they float or don't contribute. Their play is nothing short of pathetic.

Years from now, when I'm a drunken hobo living on the streets, I'm gonna see someone I used to know, before I was a drunken hobo living on the streets.

And that someone is gonna say to me:

"Holy s***! I know you! What the hell happened to you, man?!"

And I'll look him in the eyes.

And I'll say one word:

"Howard."

And then I'll die.

Your tombstone will read "At least we got a point"

Also, haven't won in regulation in awhile. Or at all really, including over a month at home. Weiss coming back will certainly help, but who else needs to get healthy? Smith probably doesn't change much and Alfie only just missed a game tonight and they were losing before that.

The Red Wings have serious issues right now. I think they are fixable to an extent and they have shown signs of being better, but inconsistency is plaguing the team for the second consecutive regular season.

Everyone healthy only does so much. Still have too many spare parts, not enough Nyquist and only one line producing most games.

7 straight losses at the Joe? Howard hasn't held a lead in over 3 weeks. I like Jimmy too but not when he is consistently non clutch. There are no shootouts in the playoffs and we've lost quite a few overtime games as well. Geez,can't people just admit that the Wings are seriously underperforming here? There's nothing wrong with admitting we aren't good right now. We are all fans here. There's plenty of time to turn the season around,no doubt. We have a negative goal differential and 11 losses technically. These aren't the Red Wings we thought we'd be seeing right now. Babs has to coach this team and I just don't see him as an intense motivating/light a fire under their asses type of coach the past few years. Up 3-1 on the Cup champs was not a fluke. They didn't finish Chicago off and this is still the ongoing trend this year as well. Go for that jugular. Zetts and Pav are still awesome. We can right the ship. Just tough seeing us lose the same exact way for like 3 weeks now. Coach has to sit Jimmy for a while and realize that Samuelsson,Cleary and Bertuzzi should not be getting roster spots over Nyquist.

Edited by GoWings!

Hum...seemed like Holland wasn't complaining about shoot outs when he had goalies like Hasek that tended to eat shooters for breakfast.

Howard won't be our starting goalie in three years let alone five. Petr will get the job sooner rather than later.

I'm not sure how Jimmy can stop a puck in traffic with ten bodies in front of him, holding off deflections and rebounds but he can't stop a single

guy moving in straight at him?

I had a friend at practice this morning and he said very few wings were on the ice. Hum... y'all might want to try practicing. It might not make you perfect but

it might stop you from sucking. I have pics he took of the locker room if anyone wants to see them. And of the bench. That bench looks mighty hard. Maybe

Cleary and Sammy could try riding it??

I've been to every home game this year and it's just getting harder and harder to walk to the Joe. Heck, I offered to help someone pack to get out of it tonight.

I'm tired of Babcock and his "The mule was great, after hybernating all season, he poked his head out of his den, scored twice and then saw his shadow and went back in.

We'll see him next year for another two goals". I'm tired of his bs. And I can't understand how Quincey has a job in the NHL. Does anyone know how many of the goals he's been on the ice for?