• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
RedWang

11/16 GDT: Red Wings 4 at Islanders 5 (SO)

Rate this topic

I don't need to argue or say absurd baseless comments, Howards numbers year after year are better than Price, this year maybe not, but I am not basing it on 1/4 of a season

Or two maybe not so good games. Howards the major reason we're doing good despite our young D.

Anyone else ready to stop watching this game?

Why ? I'm exited to see if and how this team fights back. The game has just begun to get thrilling.

Edited by derblaueClaus

I don't need to argue or say absurd baseless comments, Howards numbers year after year are better than Price, this year maybe not, but I am not basing it on 1/4 of a season

Howard wouldn't last one season in front of that Montreal media. Price has lasted there longer than anyone since Roy (not the easiest shoes to fill).

Also, it helps to have players like Lidstrom, Stuart, Kronwall and Rafalski in front of you, with defensive forward like Datsyuk and Zetterberg. Price has had some good players on his team, but nothing compared to our rosters.

Howard has never been better than Price.

Howard wouldn't last one season in front of that Montreal media. Price has lasted there longer than anyone since Roy (not the easiest shoes to fill).

Also, it helps to have players like Lidstrom, Stuart, Kronwall and Rafalski in front of you, with defensive forward like Datsyuk and Zetterberg. Price has had some good players on his team, but nothing compared to our rosters.

Howard has never been better than Price.

Lol. Our defense last year must have been the envy of the nhl... Right?

I had no idea we were playing back to back. I missed the first two period, how does the team look?

Not bad, but we are not dominating either. Helm with a nice goal in the first, Sammy with a good shot for a deflection by Datsyuk. Some slightly bad turnovers in our backend, but nothing the Isles could convert upon. Monsters looking good so far with the exception of the 3-3 tieing goal.

Edited by derblaueClaus

Could the Isles sweaters possible be any uglier? They make the Dallas Stars look dapper.

Just go back their fish sticks jerseys of the late 90's.

Great save by Monster!

Edited by TheXym

Lol. Our defense last year must have been the envy of the nhl... Right?

We were talking about all the past seasons, not just last year or this year, for that matter.

Howard was great last year, but I can't see his upside going any higher than that. Price has consistently been better with worse teammates. Of course, now the two teams don't have a talent gap anymore, especially with Lidstrom's departure.