• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
nosyt612

QMJHL vs Russian Allstars

Rate this topic

They are playing tonight at 4 pacific on sportsnet for those of you living in Canada. Mantha should be featured heavily, possibly playing with Drouin. Really excited to see what Mantha can do, haven't had a chance to watch him play yet.

Guest mjtm77

Looks kinda sorta like a bobby Ryan and Corey perry

Edited by mjtm77

He reminds me of Franzen in a good way. His work rate could be a little higher, but he's not as big a floater as I imagined based on the criticisms about him at the draft.(could be the fact that it's a big game) Good passer and not afraid to pull the trigger.

Just scored a nice goal picking the puck up in his feet and making a deke to his backhand.

Edited by nosyt612

Guest mjtm77

He reminds me of Franzen in a good way. His work rate could be a little higher, but he's not as big a floater as I imagined based on the criticisms about him at the draft.(could be the fact that it's a big game) Good passer and not afraid to pull the trigger.

Just scored a nice goal picking the puck up in his feet and making a deke to his backhand.

honestly a bit of mule, but with the star flashes that make

Perry the player he is with the puck on his stick. Going to be an exiting prospect.

honestly a bit of mule, but with the star flashes that make

Perry the player he is with the puck on his stick. Going to be an exiting prospect.

I don't think Mantha will turn out to be a Corry Perry (if so, wow) but if the can be a solid top 6 contributor I'll be more than happy with that. Perry is an allstar, with an unreal scoring touch.

I don't think Mantha will turn out to be a Corry Perry (if so, wow) but if the can be a solid top 6 contributor I'll be more than happy with that. Perry is an allstar, with an unreal scoring touch.

Mantha kinda reminded me of a left handed Blake Wheeler, which excites me as Wheeler is one of my favorite players.