• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

RedWang

11/19 GDT: Predators 2 at Red Wings 0

Rate this topic

You people are pathetic excuse for fans. I'm ready for a struggling Red Wings season, it's about time to burn off all this dead wood.

Hey I never quit on this team, but Im quitting on this team and not wasting hundreds of dollars to go up to detroit to see them ice not our best team and put out an effort like this at home after a two day rest. I don't think this team has no chance, but we need to get rid of the dead weight, which I honestly don't see us doing. 0-7 lol.. that is awful!

this team needs a fire sale. Start trading these scrubs for picks or futures...or hell, a Canadian dollar! I'd even take a peso for Cleary and Sammy together.

this team Holland built has only gotten worse and worse. Must I bring out the old dead horse, but imagine our offense if Hossa were playing with Dats and Z...

drop your gloves Sammy! What a puss!

You people are pathetic excuse for fans. I'm ready for a struggling Red Wings season, it's about time to burn off all this dead wood.

Look I'm a thick & thin Red Wings fan and I'm sure I speak on behalf of others when I say we ****ing blow like a bulimic after Thanksgiving dinner... We waited through a long and grueling offseason for this?? Something has to be done, how many losses do we have to endure before someone loses a job? It happens.