• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

RedWang

11/19 GDT: Predators 2 at Red Wings 0

Rate this topic

we need two goals, better get cleary out there...

Yeah, so Cleary can shoot-pass it to the goalie so he can take another crack at scoring on us. 2 in a year would be awesome! though the year is far from over.

Nothing more lame than watching your team get shut out.

GOTTA SCORE A ******* GOAL FOR PEOPLE TO HAVE HOPE FOR FREE CURLY FRIES!!!

@HeleneStJames: #RedWings haven't gone seven games without winning since April 2002. They did have one big party a few months after that, though.

Oh Helene, you're adorable too.

Yeah considering there were 10 hall of famers dressing most nights and a coach that would have made them cry if they didn't start winning...now we get more Cleary and Sammy

@HeleneStJames: #RedWings haven't gone seven games without winning since April 2002. They did have one big party a few months after that, though.

Oh Helene, you're adorable too.

I'm glad it's okay to suck. I hate these kind of comparisons. Stupid line decisions by Babcock, players lost steam in the third, nobody shoots at the net, nobody knows what to do with the puck under pressure.

I dislike how the pundits try to excuse this. It isn't a small sample. It's a quarter of the season. At least when we went on cold streaks in previous years we still scored and made a game of it.

Kindl was bad

Helm was bad

Samuelsson, as someone said earlier, is a joke and an embarrassment to the entire organization. That was the most gutless thing I've seen in a LONG time. Makes me sick.

Cleary was bad. Again.

Andersson was bad.

Everyone else was meh, except Datsyuk, who was great. Again. Feel bad for him and Z.