• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

RedWang

11/19 GDT: Predators 2 at Red Wings 0

Rate this topic

Kindl was bad

Helm was bad

Samuelsson, as someone said earlier, is a joke and an embarrassment to the entire organization. That was the most gutless thing I've seen in a LONG time. Makes me sick.

Cleary was bad. Again.

Andersson was bad.

Everyone else was meh, except Datsyuk, who was great. Again. Feel bad for him and Z.

stopped watching - what did sam do?

Kindl was bad

Helm was bad

Samuelsson, as someone said earlier, is a joke and an embarrassment to the entire organization. That was the most gutless thing I've seen in a LONG time. Makes me sick.

Cleary was bad. Again.

Andersson was bad.

Everyone else was meh, except Datsyuk, who was great. Again. Feel bad for him and Z.

Here's the thing. With Daniel Cleary, you just need to get him to the playoffs. After that, he picks his game up exponentially. He showed that last season.

What a load of suckage.

I don't understand why they didn't get booed constantly in the 3rd.

They have no fire.

They have fire. Some of them. Datsyuk looks super aggressive and angry out there. He's trying to save the team singlehandedly. But they really lost it in the third.

Really? He had 1 sub par game after 2 great games where he and Tatar finally got Franzen going and he got 60% of his goals playing with those 2. Most of the team sucked ass tonight.

You dispute the fact that he playing out of position?

I dunno. He was awful tonight.

The hit on DeKeyser looked clean, but could you imagine if one of the Red Wings would have taken Seth Jones out of the game? There would be immortal hell to pay. And Jordin Tootoo would be the man to collect had he not been sitting on Detroit's bench and still playing for Nashville. We're a bunch of pansies.

Maybe Holland will be forced to make a trade.

Our offence sucks. On D we can call up Ouellet, Almqvist and Sproul. On offence we can call up Glendening to play on the 4th line and that's our 1 option. If a trade is made it would be to get better forwards, but alas, no one wants Holland's brain farts.

This is your Holland built team... I don't get it, he drafts awesome, but then never takes the risk to play them. I am tired of the "over-ripen" technique, while he signs useless vets. It's time to say goodbye to at least 9 of these useless players and bring the kids up. If we are gonna play bad, I'd rather have a team full of players that want to learn from their mistakes and get better, this team is just cashing paychecks and are getting worse...and worse...and worse...

Do you think Pav is regretting his decision to re-sign yet?

i'm sorry guys,hope ya'lls team can find away to score some goals,wish us luck in toronto on thursday

Can you page Mr. Weber and have him take out Kessel, JVR, Phaneuf and Clarkson? Might be the only way we beat them this year.

I'll take your chuckle as a yes...GOOD LUCK!

Here's the thing. With Daniel Cleary, you just need to get him to the playoffs. After that, he picks his game up exponentially. He showed that last season.

Ya well I don't care I want players that wanna play every night. He is garbage and was yet another terrible signing by holland. There needs to be a change with both holland and Babcock and it needs to happen now. They are not doing there jobs.

This is your Holland built team... I don't get it, he drafts awesome, but then never takes the risk to play them. I am tired of the "over-ripen" technique, while he signs useless vets. It's time to say goodbye to at least 9 of these useless players and bring the kids up. If we are gonna play bad, I'd rather have a team full of players that want to learn from their mistakes and get better, this team is just cashing paychecks and are getting worse...and worse...and worse...

Do you think Pav is regretting his decision to re-sign yet?

If he weren't as classy as he is and didn't love it here so much...he would've asked for a trade and been gone by now.